[ROM] WiUi v5 [Cancro] [4.4]

There is a huge bug on this this version of rom. If you replaced any files in the /data/data directory, you won't be able to the installed apk successfully. It just says installation fails when you run the app. How is this happebeing ?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

There is a huge bug on this this version of rom. If you replaced any files in the /data/data directory, you won't be able to the installed apk successfully. It just says installation fails when you run the app. How is this happebeing ?

When I try to get back from this ROM to the multilanguage one, my phone and sms messages won't start anymore. I tried clearing cache and dalvik cache, plus phone and messages data, but without any luck. I'd hate to have to wipe my system data in order to install the multilanguage rom, so can anyone help me please? Thanks!
Tried the ROM, but battery life worse than the developer Roms, back to the latest Dev ROM now.
Flash the 5.5.25 ad base. I think that's because u cannot downgrade miui. BTW I'll wait until v6 to update this cuz I don't want to work OK v5 when I'll have to start from 0 again later

Sent from my mi²s

Can you please tell me what 5.5.25 adbase is? I tried to downgrade to 4.5.9.

Can tell me what is the difference between this rom and the original please?

Enviado do meu MI 3W através de Tapatalk

I'm trying latest version and init.d is not working. It had not "exec" permissions, but after changing them it still doesn't work

I'm trying latest version and init.d is not working. It had not "exec" permissions, but after changing them it still doesn't work
No problem, I made a script with install-recovery.sh that executes init.d, I cannot add it cuz I'm missing kernel sources

Sent from my nexus 7

No problem, I made a script with install-recovery.sh that executes init.d, I cannot add it cuz I'm missing kernel sources

Sent from my nexus 7
Then I expect that it can be solved soon...
[/irony]

here's my battery on wiui

ge9e3agy.jpg
abeqy7eb.jpg
4eryzuve.jpg

Can someone please post a list of all the apps installed? or a screenshot perhaps?
I'd like to see which apps would be safe to remove on the default ROM
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

thanx ! can I download 4.6.20 from anywhere ? there is only the link to the older version 4.5

kind regards

spent hours unsuccessfully, to install playstore on the miui rom... finally came across this and saved the day... thank you very much for the effort.