[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Changelog
1. Restored GPU driver to the first edition
2. Fixed bugs on FM radio
3. Fixed some exception errors
4. Updated audio
5. Updated kernel
6. Removed GMS packages (Because users in China cannot connect to GMS Services. You may download GMS by yourself)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks Ivan for the hard work !
Everything seems fine except that if I long press the home button I don't have the task manager displaying all the running applications. Is that a well known problem or just isolated one on my device ??
Thanks for your help!

Hi, thanks Ivan for the hard work !
Everything seems fine except that if I long press the home button I don't have the task manager displaying all the running applications. Is that a well known problem or just isolated one on my device ??
Thanks for your help!
Long press the left button instead.

Reactions: robolim
Wow thanks !! Even didn't try all the possibilities))

Well would it be a simple way to assign the right button for app switching ?

to homogenize the way of dealing with all its device when owning as well a Nexus7 for instance... or just for the sake of personnal convenience ?

Reactions: Gobbenobber
to homogenize the way of dealing with all its device when owning as well a Nexus7 for instance... or just for the sake of personnal convenience ?

I would rather do it on Nexus because it has virtual ones it would look nicer but I never ever had problem with this and using multiple devices with different button layout,im even lefty.

Can anyone help with flashing the new CWM? I currently have 6.0.5.0 with tdb enabled, and have downloaded 6.0.5.1. When I try installing it (just choose zip from sd) it does the following steps:
-Finding update package
-Opening update package
-Installing update
-Installation aborted

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to flash the new CWM in another way? Thx,

Can anyone help with flashing the new CWM? I currently have 6.0.5.0 with tdb enabled, and have downloaded 6.0.5.1. When I try installing it (just choose zip from sd) it does the following steps:
-Finding update package
-Opening update package
-Installing update
-Installation aborted
Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to flash the new CWM in another way? Thx,
Is you trying install new CWM from odl CWM or from system update mode?