[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

For instance I experienced a bootloop too but I blame my own stupidity and also wrong Gapps. Sometimes it can be tricky to find out what causes the problem if there are so many possible culprits.

Changelog
1. Restored GPU driver to the first edition
2. Fixed bugs on FM radio
3. Fixed some exception errors
4. Updated audio
5. Updated kernel
6. Removed GMS packages (Because users in China cannot connect to GMS Services. You may download GMS by yourself)
6. GMS packages downlod where?

You are wrong,I never had 5.1 and still have 5.0 and never accountered any bootloops especially ones after flashing SuperSU.
il tried with many combinations to find the culprit with or without gapps and so on. The problm is surely cwm because after the update all goes without problem. (i didn't want to update because i would wait a m1cha update but it's forced)

Allora, il mio italiano non è tanto bene ma provarlo.
La versione nel App store è la versione più stabile che è disponibile.
Il zip file dal xda è normalmente più attuale ma può contenere alcune bugs.
Ma tra'l altro non c'è nessuna differenza.

Spero che tu possa capire che cosa voglio dire ;)

Guys, this is English forum. Please don't mess up this thread with various languages. You can always use PM to speak in your native language. ;)

Reactions: thaimax
cwm 6.0.5.0 and SuperSu v2.37 doesn't works ?
I used CWM 6.5.0 and SuperSu v2.35, so recovery works, and my guess any version of SuperSu will work. The key here is the sequence, not recovery or SuperSu. U need to flash SuperSu just after flashing the rom. and Then flash gaaps. if u flash gaaps before SuperSu, u will get bootloop, atleast, i have experienced this.

Reactions: thaimax
Allora, il mio italiano non è tanto bene ma provarlo.
La versione nel App store è la versione più stabile che è disponibile.
Il zip file dal xda è normalmente più attuale ma può contenere alcune bugs.
Ma tra'l altro non c'è nessuna differenza.

Spero che tu possa capire che cosa voglio dire ;)
sorry what does it mean GMS, google apps?

I used CWM 6.5.0 and SuperSu v2.35, so recovery works, and my guess any version of SuperSu will work. The key here is the sequence, not recovery or SuperSu. U need to flash SuperSu just after flashing the rom. and Then flash gaaps. if u flash gaaps before SuperSu, u will get bootloop, atleast, i have experienced this.
understood so the key is the sequence as i saw in your post 459 thanks

I am on 4.12.5 and "Miscellaneous" is taking 43% of the battery during the night. Any light on what could be happening?

I am on 4.12.5 and "Miscellaneous" is taking 43% of the battery during the night. Any light on what could be happening?
I you look at the graphs I posted earlier (thread 23) you're not alone, and it seems generalized for 4.12.05. That's why I'm keeping out of it, while 4.11.11 gives excellent battery results (just keep in mind the existing problems, I personally don't care about SIM CDMA or bluetooth audio...)

Reactions: vittorio