[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

I have not uploadable version from cwm 6.0.5.1 but you can update easily from 6.0.5.0 as I did. Please see method above.
Anyway if you just normally flash cwm 6.0.5.1 version it will be chinese.
You can provide us an image. If you are on rooted ROM by these adb commands:
Code:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery of=/sdcard/recovery.img

The kernel must be patched for root (sources anyone?) this is the nexus4 kernel patched , the n4 has a root-enabled kernel , what must be added/removed for root?

Reactions: davfiala
You can provide us an image. If you are on rooted ROM by these adb commands:
Code:
adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery of=/sdcard/recovery.img

Thanks for your help, but I have 2 problems: 1 This ROM is not reeoted, 2 I have never used ADB. Very sorry...(I need very detailed, step by step, easy to understand instruction for do this...)

I flashed the rom and it works fine.
I used cwm 6.0.5.0 and had no problem at all.
First I did a backup to avoid any further problem and saved it to my pc ;)
Then i flashed rom, gapps and rebooted. First boot didn't take too long.

Well, I forgot to disable TDB in recovery and flashed lollipop on system 1 and now in system 2 I still have WIUI working fine.
Don't know if there'll be issues or incompatibility, I'll see next days

Can someone up screenshot of battery, plz. My battery draining look unusual!

Screenshot_2014-11-12-20-48-02.png

Screenshot_2014-11-12-20-48-06.png

Can someone explain for me what is "over-counted" and why the "cell standby" is so high but the screen is low although my screen on time is ~4 hours.

So I was looking on the nexus 7 forums and it seems one way to get root is to change selinux permissions as instructed below

''If you guys grab the sepolicy out of my n4 or n5 builds and add setenforce 0 to your init.rc right above the start of the ueventd, u will get root.
I haven't gotten far enough yet to make the per device ones based on the new source so that is a universal one for now but I will be making one for you guys''

That is quoted from Sykopompos on XDA

I tried adding the line setenforce 0 to init.rc of boot.img but I just get bootloop, anyone else want to try?

Thanks for your help, but I have 2 problems: 1 This ROM is not reeoted, 2 I have never used ADB. Very sorry...(I need very detailed, step by step, easy to understand instruction for do this...)
Hi,you can use the backup of the cwm 6.0.5.1,then you will find a file in sdcard/ClockworkMod/recovery.img.

So I was looking on the nexus 7 forums and it seems one way to get root is to change selinux permissions as instructed below

''If you guys grab the sepolicy out of my n4 or n5 builds and add setenforce 0 to your init.rc right above the start of the ueventd, u will get root.
I haven't gotten far enough yet to make the per device ones based on the new source so that is a universal one for now but I will be making one for you guys''

That is quoted from Sykopompos on XDA

I tried adding the line setenforce 0 to init.rc of boot.img but I just get bootloop, anyone else want to try?

Did you change sepolicy?
Its file in root of ramdisk.

I replaced it with the sepolicy from his nexus 5 kernel. I don't know how to edit sepolicy

Confirm restoring apps from TB flashable zip successful =)
But i need Root function for other apps as well for ex. Viper4Android, ES Explorer, SD Maid Pro, Greenify, Trickster, etc.....
You know what i mean ?

Whoa, android L is impressive! No real issues so far, apart from bluetooth audio. Everything is in slow motion, which is kind of funny but also annoying. Other bluetooth stuff works fine though (including my Pebble Smartwatch).

Someone when flashed was asked To Fix root with cmw 6.0.50?
I did. And dont have root