Safe stores,sites,sellers to buy Xiaomi phone's and accessories from

Their web address is xiaomishop.com where you can order from their European warehouse. If it's the Redmi Note you're after, they are selling the 4G LTE version at the moment for 10 US$ less than the 3G version at 219 US$. Hope this helps.

When I ordered my phone it appeared to be the official site but to be honest after checking, I don't really know, but either way, I can't fault their service.

Hi guys - first time posting

My friend ordered his Mi4 from www.xiaomishop.com/ to Scotland and said it took a month to arrive (as he choose the budget shipping option) but the phone arrived perfectly and no extra customs fees were charged. He is a professional app designer and said the phone was great so although no proof of it's authenticity all seems legit!

I'm planning to order the MiNote from them so fingers crossed!

Hi guys - first time posting

My friend ordered his Mi4 from www.xiaomishop.com/ to Scotland and said it took a month to arrive (as he choose the budget shipping option) but the phone arrived perfectly and no extra customs fees were charged. He is a professional app designer and said the phone was great so although no proof of it's authenticity all seems legit!

I'm planning to order the MiNote from them so fingers crossed!
Its pretty normal for delivery to be rather long (like a month) for budget shipping option - I had to wait almost 2 months for bike pedals from AliExpress, but it did arrive with free shipping (although it wasn't a Xiaomi product, haha).

If you aren't very patient, I recommend using EMS/DHL as long as extra shipping fee is affordable for you.

Good luck with your purchase and product! Please post in case you order it from them and it arrives fine, it'd be useful for anyone else looking for a shop to buy from.

I have bought my MI4 and my MI TVBOX from xiaomishop.com which has recently changed to http://www.honorbuy.com/
Great service and great support. They helped me when I needed to root my MI TVBOX.
And on some products you have a shipping option from the EU so you save on tax and duty.