New Screenrecorder freezing after it's start recording

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
I can't use the screen recorder app. I can start it and when I am pushing the recording button it freezes and hangs and after round about 4 seconds with black screen with Xiaomi sign it quits and I can use the phone normal again

Mi 11 ultra stable Rom 13.0.12

I encountered the same problem when I upgraded my K30 4G to the 13.0.3.0 stable version. I tried to replace the built-in screen recorder and solved it. The application cannot be updated directly and must be installed using adb.

I can't use the screen recorder app. I can start it and when I am pushing the recording button it freezes and hangs and after round about 4 seconds with black screen with Xiaomi sign it quits and I can use the phone normal again
Mi 11 ultra stable Rom 13.0.12
I encountered the same problem when I upgraded my K30 4G to the 13.0.3.0 stable version. I tried to replace the built-in screen recorder and solved it. The application cannot be updated directly and must be installed using adb.