Selling Mi2S 32GB from USA

shrhtnd.in

Members
Jun 19, 2013
Hey fellow Xiaomi phone users, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to sell my phone. I would be shipping from Chicago in the US and would like to sell the phone for $280 (w/o shipping cost). If you're interested yet me know. Pics are below.
DSC00016.JPG
DSC00017.JPG
DSC00021.JPG

Haha, no my next device is literally going to be an 8" Windows tablet (preferably if they come out with 4GB devices late next month). I've decided to leave Android alone for now. I need to see more uniformity between device features and some long standing bugs with performance need to be corrected (ie...audio latency in kernel). In terms for my phone , the price is negotiable by the way ;).

Just bumping to see if any more are interested. I'll lower the price to 250 $220 USD, including shipping.

Last edited:
I also have to mention I threw my box out when I received it. I can grab my receipt on ibuygou however. For this reason I'll lower the price to $180 :).

That's a good deal. Shame I already have a mi2. Good luck selling it. :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I am interested how would be go about completing the sale? I can offer $170 though shipping would be to elk Grove, CA

That is good price.i am interested,but it depends would you ship to croatia?

Sent from my MI 1S using Tapatalk

I could ship to Elk Grove, CA by Priority Flat rate 2 day, pm me to discuss further. As for Croatia, it would depend on the shipping service. Here in the US our postal service uses FedEx for international shipping. I can research other services (UPS or DHL) pricing as well.