Resolved Sensation bugs - 2.4.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I've got the exact same problem. Keeps boot looping.

I full wiped and restored. So I don't have the log file. Sorry.

Hopefully someone else is able to provide this as the rest of my weekend is booked.

Sendt fra min HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e med Tapatalk2

New build is uploaded: MD5(miuiandroid_Sensation-2.4.20.zip)= 0d7637325fa287404eb2a21af0dc4535
Please re download the ROM :)

I have to complement on the fast support and a great ROM. Will try it out if I get 15 min for myself :)

*** HTC Sensation

I have to complement on the fast support and a great ROM. Will try it out if I get 15 min for myself :)

*** HTC Sensation
No problem and thanks, please do report back so we can close the issue when we know its fixed.

Thanks,
Mark

To resolve the issue, flash 2.4.13

DO NOT wipe data or cache then upgrade to 2.4.20 this will solve the boot errors.

Thanks,
Mark

I quickly tried it but had to restore as I'm still getting boot loops. No log file... not near any computer. Just reporting what I can. Do you need any info about HBOOT, firmware or anything else?

I quickly tried it but had to restore as I'm still getting boot loops. No log file... not near any computer. Just reporting what I can. Do you need any info about HBOOT, firmware or anything else?

Try my suggestion above :)

Didn't have 2.4.13, so flashed on top of 2.4.6 and it worked. Thanks :D

Resolved this issue, Flash 2.4.13 then flash 2.4.20 directly on top if it to prevent the boot issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.