Sky Go With Xiaomi.eu Rom

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Mix 2' started by AndreaBalconi, Nov 10, 2017.

1. AndreaBalconi

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    It's possible to use Sky go app with our mi mix2 and xiaomi.eu weekly rom? If yes, all time I unroot temporary my phone with SUPERSU? Anyone can post apk?

Thanks in advance

2. AleBerlo

AleBerloMembers

Sep 22, 2015
    Male
    #2AleBerlo,Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    I installed version 2.07 (found in Aptoide) with Magisk that hides the root. To mount Magisk from SuperSU without having to do an unroot, I just installed the aroma based @IceMan_it tool (to be installed by TWRP after installing the rom Xiaomi.eu before restarting. Link:https://www.movilesdualsim.com/index.php?threads/179984/
    Io ho installato la versione 2.07 (trovata in Aptoide) con Magisk che nasconde il root. Per montare Magisk passando da SuperSU senza dover fare unroot mi รจ bastato installare il tool di @IceMan_it basato su aroma (da installare da TWRP, dopo aver installato la rom Xiaomi.eu, prima di riavviare. Link: https://www.movilesdualsim.com/index.php?threads/179984/

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

IceMan_it likes this.
  3. AndreaBalconi

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    Thank you so much. I'll let you know if the solution works. I invite you to speak in English, it is still a topic that can also serve non-Italian users. :)

AleBerlo and stani like this.
  4. Andrea Mantovani

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    I have the device rooted with Magisk v14.3 and SkyGo app from Play Store. It works for me without issues.

5. AndreaBalconi

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    I tested the solution over the weekend and confirmed that with SkyGo from the play store (official version) and Magisk v14.0, everything works perfectly.
    Thank you so much to those who answered me by providing a solution.

AleBerlo likes this.

Share Our Site