Smartmi Heater 1S - adjust the temperature from the Mi Home app automatically

gchorbov

Members
Dec 1, 2022
Hi, I want to adjust the temperature of the Smartmi Heater 1S (EU version with EU server) from the Mi Home app but not manually - I want to adjust it automatically, based on some criteria (events). For example I want to set the temperature to 18 degrees during the day (at 9 am) and 22 degrees during the night (at 22 pm).
The only way to do this is manually going into the Mi Home app, turn on the heater and then adjust the temperature.

Is there a way to adjust the temperature automatically?
I see options only to turn the heater on/off., dimm, bright or turn off the screen, and enable/disable the sound alert. Nothing related to temperature...

:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201_202348_Mi Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20221201_202348_Mi Home.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 103
Hi, I want to adjust the temperature of the Smartmi Heater 1S (EU version with EU server) from the Mi Home app but not manually - I want to adjust it automatically, based on some criteria (events). For example I want to set the temperature to 18 degrees during the day (at 9 am) and 22 degrees during the night (at 22 pm).
The only way to do this is manually going into the Mi Home app, turn on the heater and then adjust the temperature.

Is there a way to adjust the temperature automatically?
I see options only to turn the heater on/off., dimm, bright or turn off the screen, and enable/disable the sound alert. Nothing related to temperature...

:(
Hi , i've had the same problem , until install mi home in a android emulatorfor pc. Install Bluestacks and then install mi home . After that , you can control automation based on temperature , but not in hours . Create something like , above 23 then turn off , Bellow 19 turn on