New Some games are crashing after logo

Schaeferreiner

Members
Dec 7, 2016
Some games are crashing after the 1st logo and end with a blank screen. I´ve cleared cash, reinstalled, stopped game turbo, looked for a twrp folder to delete (there is none in my internal storage). It happens since many weekly versions of MIUI 13, especially to "Angry Birds 2" and "Need for Speed Most Wanted". I asked before in some weekly threads, but got no answer, so i open now a new thread, maybe someone can help. For example "Angry Birds" and "Angry Birds Friends" are running as the should. My Device: Mi 11 Ultra, weekly Rom, no root.

Noone with similar problems?
Hello,

I have couple of problems on my mi 11 ultra:
1. some games are stucked on loading screen (f1 clash for example)
2. gmail app doesn't open or download attachments.

What I did to solve the problems:
1. delete and install again apps.
2. restart a phone.
3. clear data and cache on apps.
4. allowed all accesses for mentioned apps.
5. system reboot.
6. factory reset (twice)

None of the actions helped. Do you have any other advice? All of the apps works in my old phone mi 8. I have Chinese version with miui.eu installed.

Have solved your problem?

Some games are crashing after the 1st logo and end with a blank screen. I´ve cleared cash, reinstalled, stopped game turbo, looked for a twrp folder to delete (there is none in my internal storage). It happens since many weekly versions of MIUI 13, especially to "Angry Birds 2" and "Need for Speed Most Wanted". I asked before in some weekly threads, but got no answer, so i open now a new thread, maybe someone can help. For example "Angry Birds" and "Angry Birds Friends" are running as the should. My Device: Mi 11 Ultra, weekly Rom, no root.

If anyone has experienced and resolved this problem, your guidance would be greatly appreciated. Let's collaborate to make our MIUI gaming experience smoother!

On a related note, I came across a website called https://boosthive.eu/ that seems to offer assistance and solutions for gaming-related issues. Has anyone here tried their services? Your feedback could be beneficial for others facing similar challenges.
Hello fellow MIUI users,

I've been encountering a persistent issue with certain games on my Mi 11 Ultra after updating to various weekly versions of MIUI 13. Specifically, games like "Angry Birds 2" and "Need for Speed Most Wanted" crash after the initial logo, leading to a frustrating blank screen.