Someone knows what happend to hebmiui?

opal

Members
Aug 25, 2012
For something like a month there are no any Administrators, Developers or Translators doing any thing on the site or forums...
As i saw there are no any new translates from Hebmiui at the new Multilanguge ...
Me and other users tried to connect any one at the forums but there is no answer.
Does any one have an idea what happened ?

Well we are English. I have no control over the Hebrew translation. So it does seem they have been missing, but that is out of my control.

Probably the person/people who translated it quit or thought they would do something else. A lot of people think its fun in the beginning or maybe they have a some time left off and then they help or start translating. But later things change and they get other things in there life and leave the project. If you visit any forum you will se that they switch moderators, site owners and stuff like that more the once. And they translation people probably changed there interest or got other important things.
So a good thing is to translate it yourself or get a group of people to help so its not that much work for each person. :)

Well we are English. I have no control over the Hebrew translation. So it does seem they have been missing, but that is out of my control.
Probably the person/people who translated it quit or thought they would do something else. A lot of people think its fun in the beginning or maybe they have a some time left off and then they help or start translating. But later things change and they get other things in there life and leave the project. If you visit any forum you will se that they switch moderators, site owners and stuff like that more the once. And they translation people probably changed there interest or got other important things.
So a good thing is to translate it yourself or get a group of people to help so its not that much work for each person. :)
That's what i thought...
I really want to help but there are no ways to communicate with them...

Well dont talk to them them not sure why you try so hard to find them since you dont need them probably. :)
Consider that they are gone and you need to find you own way now. :)

If the links down under is correct you might be able to just use them and all there work will be in there and then all you need to do is update it.

Here is is a link to: MIUIAndroid 2.0 Translation Dev Guide just go down and find hebrew its public.You will need an account to bitbucket.org but thats easy just make one :)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8DoN6nnbsOGB_fauBiCcpyB4OAIEHjqEiJX322v45Y/edit

Here is the direct link: https://bitbucket.org/account/signin/?next=/hebmiui/hebrew_strings/

ibot peaches: where do they submit there translations do they use the links i just posted above or somewhere else so i send him on the right direction so he dont have to do a 180 and go somewhere else on the web.

I think it's not public and I can't get premission.
But it doesn't matter I can't do it on my own...in a few months I hope that I will have more time to deal with this.
And for now I'm still a Iphone user (I'm waiting for the MI-2 to get rid of the dumb iphone).

did you make a bitbucket account? If you did and it was still locked then ask if one of the moderators here maybe can lock it up if they are the ones who made it :)