Stable 8.1.4.0?

maxbass

Members
Apr 9, 2016
On the official website Miui appeared the Stable 8.1.4.0. for our RN4, when you get here Multilingual?

Thank you!

OK I installed the new stable and 10 minutes display on time cost 10 % battery... That is pretty bad...

hello to all, with my redmi note 4 when I take a picture shows it always turned to the right, and even when I surf the net if I rotate the phone does not turn the page.
It also happens to you?
I tried all the rom available and is equal

hello to all, with my redmi note 4 when I take a picture shows it always turned to the right, and even when I surf the net if I rotate the phone does not turn the page.
It also happens to you?
I tried all the rom available and is equal
I don't have this problem. Auto rotate works fine on every rom I tried...

Hello to all. 8.1.6.0 is phenomenal! look at the screenshot with 70% battery !!! no bugs !!!

Screenshot_2016-12-21-14-35-06-669_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Akkuolina
Wow that is great! Did you made a clean install? With deep sleep fix from MIUI.com?
I never made any fix ... Needed? I did all the wipe from TWRP> Advaced wipe...not the SD course where I have the rom. Then wipe dalvik /Cache and Flash SuperSu 2.76 for root permissions .... rebooted! Hello

Wow that's looking amazing... Have to make a clean install with advanced wipe these days.. Do you have only one sim activated? Do you use mi cloud?

I have 6 hours SOT, but it's really heavy usage, it really depends on what you do with the phone... But believe me, 6 hours under heavy use is a miracle these days, I had a LG G4 and use to have 3 hours....

Wow that's looking amazing... Have to make a clean install with advanced wipe these days.. Do you have only one sim activated? Do you use mi cloud?

I have only one sim activated and yes I use mi cloud. You do not have to clean install unless you really need a fresh start..

Hi to all,
I just installed the latest stable 8.1.6.0 eu, for the time being all right.
I'll see how it will behave the battery life in the next few days.
A.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but doing all the tests (on my redmi note 4) the stable 8.1.6.0 is less fluid and me graphics issues in games ... as if he had a downclock to speak. All problems disappeared with 6.12.22 / 29 developer, consuming a little 'more ...

Ciao maxbass,
quindi qual è la miglior ROM sul nostro RN4?
Io con la 8.1.6 mi trovo abbastanza bene, non ne faccio un uso intensivo e adesso con il 38% rimanente ho fatto 17 ore circa di autonomia e 3 ore circa di SOT.
---
So what is the best ROM on our RN4?
I with 8.1.6 I feel good enough, I do not make intensive use and now with the remaining 36% I did about 17 hours of battery life and 3 hours of SOT.

Ciao maxbass,
quindi qual è la miglior ROM sul nostro RN4?
Io con la 8.1.6 mi trovo abbastanza bene, non ne faccio un uso intensivo e adesso con il 38% rimanente ho fatto 17 ore circa di autonomia e 3 ore circa di SOT.
---
So what is the best ROM on our RN4?
I with 8.1.6 I feel good enough, I do not make intensive use and now with the remaining 36% I did about 17 hours of battery life and 3 hours of SOT.
ciao, l'ultima sviluppatore 6.12.29 è imbattibile come velocità/fluidità in più mi da l'idea, casomai tu giocassi giochi 3d, di essere più prestante sulla GPU. La batteria dura circa 1h in meno della Stabile 8.1.6.0.

The last 6:12:29 developer is unbeatable as speed / fluidity in more gives me the idea, just in case you'd play 3D games, being more handsome on the GPU. The battery lasts about 1 hour less than the 8.1.6.0 Stable.

ciao, l'ultima sviluppatore 6.12.29 è imbattibile come velocità/fluidità in più mi da l'idea, casomai tu giocassi giochi 3d, di essere più prestante sulla GPU. La batteria dura circa 1h in meno della Stabile 8.1.6.0.

The last 6:12:29 developer is unbeatable as speed / fluidity in more gives me the idea, just in case you'd play 3D games, being more handsome on the GPU. The battery lasts about 1 hour less than the 8.1.6.0 Stable.

Grazie 1000, magari appena ho un attimo la proverò... Mi pare che entro gennaio dovrebbe uscire una nuova stable??!?

Thanks! I'll try