Stable Global 7.1.3 + Playstore Mi Fit, Bluethooth Work Fine!

Hey Clydde

Are you talking about the Global from MIUI or EU ROM... I'm getting confused...all those versions...
And you have no drop-outs or lost connections...and what language are you using...

All work fine for me in this version ( http://en.miui.com/download-274.html ) this is the Global stable 7.1.3

Wipes and delete All (not external SD) to install.
Backup or lost your data.

I test in english and Spanish language.

If you use the MiFit, please not use the App from Chainess Market. Use the MiFit ftom GooglePlay.

Thats all.

Reactions: David Bruun
That the version I'm using right now???
I just don't get it...and I only use the google play apk....still having problem...and same problem on both my phones(one of them are my wife's)...how ever...IT MUST BE THE OS...
But okay i'll try again wipe to 0....and start over again....
OR think ill wait just a second for the 7.1.4.0 OTA ...must be right around the corner...

Last edited:
I am in the same situation, I set the phone to my wife, so there is no place for bugs ! XDDD

You talk about the 7.1.7 ? I imagine you're referring to 7.1.4

I , after a couple of days without problems , I'll flash the stable 7.1.3 Global in my wife's device, that I say everything.

I am in the same situation, I set the phone to my wife, so there is no place for bugs ! XDDD

You talk about the 7.1.7 ? I imagine you're referring to 7.1.4

I , after a couple of days without problems , I'll flash the stable 7.1.3 Global in my wife's device, that I say everything.
...write error...7.1.4.0 yep yep...