Stock Jellybean 4.1.1 on xiaomi M2/2S (Latest is QDT14 with Changelog)

I've just installed QDT14 using Micha CWM on system 1. But somehow, my WiFi cannot be turned on.

I tried wipe data and cache, reflashing, but it's still error on me.

Thanks for help.

I've just installed QDT14 using Micha CWM on system 1. But somehow, my WiFi cannot be turned on.

I tried wipe data and cache, reflashing, but it's still error on me.

Thanks for help.
Format system

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Reactions: nochtavio
Format system

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Thank you. Yes, the WiFi settings is now set to off by default (before it is disabled).

But when I turn it on, the WiFi is disabled and it just displayed 'Turning Wi-Fi on....' like before.

I guess I'll try the QDT10 one

Edit: WiFi, Mobile Signal worked on QDT10, strange

If you have stock on system on system 2 then do this: reboot to system one and flash qdt14 via updater app. Then reboot to system 2 and wifi will work. I had some rather similar issues which were fixed when i flashed system with updater app.

Since I'm having a lot of issue with the QDT14:
- Home button register the input (vibrate) but nothing happens.
- Wifi connected but not Data transmission (greyed out animated icons).
- Data connected but not Data transmission (greyed out animated icons).

And yes I have wiped /system partition before each install and install Rom to system 1 many times but this doesn't work either...

So I have decided to reinstall the QDT10 but unfortunatly the QDT10 update by Mialwe return error 404 do you know a mirror or something to download it please?

Hi !

The inactive Home button also happened to me. As I encountered other issues (syncinc, force closed but no signal/wifi issues), I wiped and flashed QTD14 again and it solve this problem, but not all the others.

I can't tell if I used Miflash or zip version to flash it eventually.

I'm experiencing several errors and general reactivity seems worst (drawer pages especially).
So in first place, I wanted to go back to QCS99 version but did not succeed to access it (white Mi logo bootlooping).

I am aware of the notice mentioned on the ROM topic ("IMPORTANT : Once you updated to QDT07/JLB14/3.3.29 Then you can't downgrade to earlier versionsof V5 or V4."), but even a Fastboot flash could not do it ?

And since I updated from QCS99, some of my apps are now flagged in the play store as "incompatible with my version/device".
Neither would Titanium Backup restorations complete for these same apps (i.e. evernote food ; allocine ; fnac.com )

Have you experienced a similar thing ? Are these apps accessible to anyone in QTD14 ?

Ps: I did not install the custom QTD10 update.

I am currently working on a Multilanguage version of QDT14 by pulling all the strings from AOSP.
I already done a lot of apk's and they are building fine. Not tested yet but I think it works

Edit:
Took some time but I did it! 40 languages (diffrent versions of english, chinese included)
qenajuzu.jpg

I am currently working on a Multilanguage version of QDT14 by pulling all the strings from AOSP.
I already done a lot of apk's and they are building fine. Not tested yet but I think it works

Edit:
Took some time but I did it! 40 languages (diffrent versions of english, chinese included)

Keep up the good work my friend! Thank you!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Edit:
qenajuzu.jpg
An small update:
This is a pretty hard idea, strings and building is all fine but booting is another problem.
If I wipe data and flash multilang QDT14 it doesn't boot, but if I flash normal QDT14 first and then flash multilang it boots.
Wipe data again and it's stuck again.
In my opinion it's to risky to get this public.
I try to fix it but I don't know if I will succeed.

Reactions: MSephiroth
No more aosp roms from xiaomi? Why?

anto1900

Since the 4.2.2 source was released 08/08 and they just lauched the Red Rice device, we should wait for new released from MIUI and Stock AOSP.

When we have an opensource kernel like M1cha is developing, we could release an AOSP.

Struggling to fix for QDT14, still nothing

First I've compared list of system/lib of QDT10 and QCS99 (using idea that replacing lib folder helped QDT10 bug)

http://screenshots.ryotsuke.ru/scr_750ae02881c6.png

After that i've tried to replace some
I've started with GPU-relevant, tested, nothing
Camara relevant, nothing
RIL relevant, nothing
updated everything, nothing

:(

Additionally i've noticed I cant reproduce bug in AIRPLANE more

cant find the news Manohar. Link to it will be much appreciated :)
Here is the discussion about it. It is believed by many users & some devs that stable MIUI version gets updated to QTD22.0 at 5pm Chinese time....

http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1412865&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1413344&extra=page=2&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

Don't sue me if that doesn't happen... It has been getting delaying by more than 10 days.... So 50-50 chance...
I just shared what many experts & users of MIUI felt about this stable version.... ;)

http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1413445&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

Also, MI2 MIUI v5 JLB 21.0 version is available here..
http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1336618&extra=page=2&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

And last but not the least, we have Developer version dated 21st September !
Here you go fo rthat
http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=v...=page=3&filter=typeid&typeid=1382&typeid=1382

If anything is there i will update the news here or you can search for more yourself guys !;)

Last edited: