Stock Jellybean 4.1.1 on xiaomi M2/2S (Latest is QDT14 with Changelog)

99ROM eco mode

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361032317019.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361032317019.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 254
Hello, the stock rom is really nice and smooth, I would like to know if there is a way to add other languages. Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English.

Hello, the stock rom is really nice and smooth, I would like to know if there is a way to add other languages. Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English.

check this
Lennox OS 3.2.11
thnx to lenny_kano
- Uses Aroma Installer for data wipe options (system choice later if I can solve Wi-Fi bug) (thanks to Amarullz)
- Based on Xiaomi AOSP JB Beta QCS99 (released 04/02/2013)
- Multilanguage strings added from AOSP base so most things are covered.
- Uses independent data storage to the ROM installed on the opposite partition.
- Some basic theming done to improve the overall look and feel.
- OTA updates (full & incremental)
- Can pick any zip to flash in recovery without renaming.

Reactions: strikefrankie
check this
Lennox OS 3.2.11
thnx to lenny_kano
- Uses Aroma Installer for data wipe options (system choice later if I can solve Wi-Fi bug) (thanks to Amarullz)
- Based on Xiaomi AOSP JB Beta QCS99 (released 04/02/2013)
- Multilanguage strings added from AOSP base so most things are covered.
- Uses independent data storage to the ROM installed on the opposite partition.
- Some basic theming done to improve the overall look and feel.
- OTA updates (full & incremental)
- Can pick any zip to flash in recovery without renaming.

Hi,

This ROM is Stock or MIUI i do not understand!

Thx in advance

Last update!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361119742913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361119742913.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 222
@ehrles

not sure we are talking about the same rom. Iwas refering to lenox´s rom not the stock aosp.
Lenox´s rom installed in system1 is using a seperate parition for data then miui installed at system2

Installation & Support Instructions:

• There is one major issue I have had with this ROM: No matter what I do, if it’s installed to the second system partition, Wi-Fi just doesn’t want to work. The exact same ROM installed to the first partition is fine. But MIUI functions 100% fine on either partition. So the following is my suggested approach to installing:
  • When first installing this, rename the zip to update.zip and flash in MiRecovery as per usual, it will automatically flash to system 1.
  • After doing so, boot into LennoxOS, and have your chosen MIUI zip on the SD card somewhere.
  • Go into Updater -> Install to other system -> Browse to your MIUI zip and the Updater will flash MIUI onto the second system partition.
  • Thats it. Both ROMs will coexist fine. Just bear in mind that in order to update MIUI, you will have to do it through the updater in LennoxOS, NOT via recovery, otherwise it’ll overwrite system 1. Updates for this ROM will have to be flashed in recovery because I am using an Aroma installer. But all this is easily done through the Updater app included, so shouldn’t be an issue
    icon_smile.gif
  • Note that for next update I will remove the Aroma installer and recommend M1cha’s MIUI Recovery, as it’s coming along very nicely

Reactions: ehrles
Right now installing lenox´s rom to system 1 after i´ll install MIUI to system two ...

Ok both ROMs working fine together.

What i like in lenoxs rom: It is multilanguage
What i dont like: It is to much themed

Can we delete/remove theme?!
Half.

Got rid of the themed status bar by replacing the systemui.apk with the one from stock aosp.

But other things like icons system background i tried with replacing with framework and now im in bootloop :-(