In Progress Strange switches

bgdxv

Members
Sep 14, 2011
First of all I want to thank all of miuiandroid team for the great job you are doing in supporting the community and helping with our problems. I noticed that the switches look strange in the miuiandroid build. For example, when you open settings and then click the switch to turn wifi on, while it's moving the switch looks like the old one from miui 2.3 and then it goes back to the v4 switch. It's not a big deal, but it worries me because I don't know what the cause is. Are there any changes done to the interface? Or maybe to the stock theme. I fear that there could be other more important things caused by this change. I should mention that I did a full wipe before flashing, and I also tried the stock miui.com rom and it doesn't do this. My phone is Nexus S. Thanks!

This can't be... Just tried it again and it's still there. Let me explain this again. It's this thing i'm talking about:

Just click on wifi and then click on that switch for wifi. Could happen with other switches too, I didn't try it. When it's moving, the switch turns from square to circle, as it was in the old miui 2.3. It's quite obvious. Even if it's not very annoying, this could mean a bad framework edit was done or that you accidentaly merged something with the old 2.3 code.

This can't be... Just tried it again and it's still there. Let me explain this again. It's this thing i'm talking about:

Just click on wifi and then click on that switch for wifi. Could happen with other switches too, I didn't try it. When it's moving, the switch turns from square to circle, as it was in the old miui 2.3. It's quite obvious. Even if it's not very annoying, this could mean a bad framework edit was done or that you accidentaly merged something with the old 2.3 code.

same issue, htc sensation 2.5.18.. :(