Suggestion for hard cover for Mi3

radarcontact

Members
Mar 4, 2014
Sorry if this topic is already a duplicate but i wasn't able to find info on the forum.

I am looking forward for a hardcase cover for my Mi3 and am not a big fan of the flip style covers.

I found some aluminium hard case back covers on the net but I have no idea about their quality.

I am interested to see what did you chose for your Mi3 and would you recommend it?

Thanks!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Aluminium can interfere with the signals sent / received by your phone and thus reduce reception.

That's the reason why you won't find all aluminium phones and why you should steer clear of covers containing them.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: radarcontact
I paid 80 RMB (~9,50 EUR / ~13,- USD) for a hardcase made out of plastic and cheap-looking fake-leather made by a company called Variz. The only reason why I got it was to have some kind of protection right from the start. I do NOT recommend this and I am convinced that I overpaid.

Reactions: radarcontact
It is a good option as well. The thickness of the leather case with the phone in it is a possible issue for me as I normally keep the phone in my front jeans pockets. I would like to keep it the thickness down to minimum.

Thanks for the suggestion though, keep us posted when you receive it and how it works for you!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

sorry for necroing, but any comment ?:)

Is these covers suitable for mi3 no tegra version?

I need something to protect my devise by fallen (no flip or other strange things)

Just buy usually hard cover (plastic ) and modify for camera mic

Отправлено с моего MI 3W через Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422255705580.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422255705580.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 313
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422255757394.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422255757394.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 316
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422255803935.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422255803935.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 277