Suggestion For Nougat Weekly For Mi4c

Beth28

Members
Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone, my xiaomi is equipped with the MIUI 8 6.12.22.
Which new release do you suggest?
Is the MIUI 9 reliable? (i read that the 7.11.2 has a lot of problems)

I think you should stick to 6.12.22.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk
Not what I was expecting... for which reason? I know that in terms of security nougat is surely better, there aren't any other improvements? (As video capture, multiple apps on screen...)

Not what I was expecting... for which reason? I know that in terms of security nougat is surely better, there aren't any other improvements? (As video capture, multiple apps on screen...)
If You want the new features you can switch to 9,but it's worse in terms of performance and battery life.

I passed from 4:30 hours SOT to 2:30 SOT, overheating, apps getting closed, apps crashing, etc. Then I switched to RR 5.8.4 ( smooth performance, 3:30 hours SOT) and finally I am on LOS 15 based in Oreo, extremely fast, 5 hours of SOT.

Reactions: iamme729
If You want the new features you can switch to 9,but it's worse in terms of performance and battery life.

I passed from 4:30 hours SOT to 2:30 SOT, overheating, apps getting closed, apps crashing, etc. Then I switched to RR 5.8.4 ( smooth performance, 3:30 hours SOT) and finally I am on LOS 15 based in Oreo, extremely fast, 5 hours of SOT.

With lineage os are there any features that don't work?

Should I pass to the global at this point?:eek:

With lineage os are there any features that don't work?

Should I pass to the global at this point?:eek:
Everything is working. The camera I think it's not very good but I installed Mi A1 ported camera and its the same as on MIUI. Works great.

Where did you found Los 15 for Mi 4c?