New SystemUI Force close

czarsuperstar

Members
Nov 24, 2012
First I would like say Thank you for ICS MIUI for the HTC HD2. The build is smooth. One problem I face is when I enable soft keys the build faces A SystemUI force close sometimes to the point of removing the battery. If this can be fixed I would love this build even more than i do now. The buttons go fast on the HD2 so that is why Im asking for this small bug to be fixed if it can. Thank you.

using multilang or English...? which build and language..? please post a logcat...

Using the build from iBOT peaches. Please dont be offended the build has no Force closes when the softkeys are disabled but I just recently exchanged my HD2 because the power button was going and the touch csreen would become unresponsive until i pressed the menu key. I have linux so i have to figure out how to do a logcat but ill post one.

Here is my logcat I used alogcat app on the market and reproduced the error so hopefully you can understand what is going on.

Attachments

• alogcat.2012-12-04-09-03-28-0500.txt
    85.8 KB · Views: 227
thanks... found error "Invalid long: "@android:color/white" will look into it when will be some free time...

Reactions: czarsuperstar
Thank you very much. The build is perfect I just like using the soft keys. I mod a few roms here and after my testing I come right back to MIUI. I didnt know there was an ics build for the HD2 until i looked at passion and saw (touch hd2) next to it i was happy. ive been waiting for this. Thank you.