Terrible battery life :(

What the gps chip had to do with it?
I try to hold on to 2g or wifi
Maybe I will change network provider :-\

I'm using HotMobile (it's 3G only). Normal mode, miui 3.1.25, 4 push accounts, battery use < 2%/hour in idle mode. With Wifi on it is 1-1.5%/hour.

So screen off time is OK. I also measured with Battery Monitor Widget and the usage was about 50 ma (can't remember 3G or Wifi)

sounds amazingly great :cool:
can you share a full day battery stats with just 3g? with screen time

As for my case, the 3G drains the battery really fast! Was using miuiandroid ROM.. then now switched back to stock JLB 7.0 and it seems the battery lasts longer.. even on 3G.

Hey Melvyn,

Where'd you get the JLB 7.0 fastboot exe file? Although I did find your post about the 10.0 update, so I might try that first then.

I do have the JLB 7.0 zip, but haven't been able to successfully flash it.

Thanks dude :)

tnx, thats very helping me to decide if to go back to hotmobile..
at the moment im connected to 012mobile and its a disaster..

I recently noticed that even freezing sim toolkit with titanium wouldnt stop it from causing wakelocks.
also google bookmarks sync caused alot of wakelocks.
I tried now to uninstall both of them and left my device on 3G only.
it seems that the drain improved dramatically..in the last 50 minutes i have less wakelocks and battery drain is at the moment 2%
maybe those of you with drain on 3g should try this too
but please report back if it helped! :)

When you compare it is also useful to put the phone in the same place. I noticed that the phone consumes twice as much when I keep it in my pocket at home than on he table. Could be the reception changes or could be that the sensors (accel, Gyro, mag) interrupt the main processor frequently.

of course, its at the same spot of my desk
about sitting in your pocket, its unlikely to be the reception..but the sensors the device use (you can turn it on / off in the settings) to detect if its in the pocket or not (to avoid unwanted activity)