The Quality Of Mi5s Plus Camera

tzadka

Members
Aug 8, 2012
Hi,

I read different opinions on the Mi5S Plus camera, that the quality is not on par with flagship phone cameras because of high noise levels in low light and overall no satisfaction of the dual cameras result.

For those who have the device, what is the quality? Are you satisfied? Do you use the dual cameras?
How is it in good lighting? acceptable?

Thanks.

Hi!

It's not as good as the camera on my galaxy S6. But it's not the same price either.

People who complain about noise levels are using the "point and shoot" mode. This mode automatically increases the ISO setting in low light conditions, to avoid "shaky" pictures. But if you set ISO to 100 or max 200 on manual mode, and use a tripod to keep the camera steady, you get AWESOME results.

If not using a tripod at night is very important to you, you might want to get a phone with OIS, like the galaxy.

Cheers.

Thanks for your response.

How is the combination of the monochrome camera? provides better results of just a gimmick? Should photos be taken with the mono camera in any case that there is an option to wait for the processing?

Thanks for your response.

How is the combination of the monochrome camera? provides better results of just a gimmick? Should photos be taken with the mono camera in any case that there is an option to wait for the processing?
I have no idea! How should I check for this?

There should be an icon right above the shutter button that makes the phone using both cameras and merge the images.

Where?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-06-10-09-09-661_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-06-10-09-09-661_com.android.camera.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 449
There should be a button right above the "Modes" button. Are you sure that this is the Mi5S Plus and not the Mi5S?

I think that some of my pictures do come out noisy and the Stereo mode doesn't help pictures significantly.

It's a great camera but not the biggest step up since I own a OnePlus One with an IMX camera which can somewhat look on par to this one..

It's a great camera but can not overcome the same range prices like OnePlus 3.

The camera is good. Driver and software bad. The two rear cameras not working fine together

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ivan.martinko
IMG_20161221_103819.jpg

it can refocus in stereo mode when update global dev rom 6.12.8

Last edited: