Status
Not open for further replies.

Arguuo

Members
Nov 3, 2017
This is a feature I guess, but the notification which say "This app use GPS location" should can be disabled.

It's boring because of the app icon in the status bar which looks like a new notification, and when we pull down the notification center we just see "Searching GPS... - Snapchat" or "Location defined by GPS - Snapchat", it's the same for Google Maps or Waze.

I think we know the app use GPS so we don't need to be always notified, it would be better to just show a gps icon on the right side in status bar next to bluetooth, wifi etc... as in the screenshot where just one is needed, not both.

Device : MIX2
Version : 9.1 - 7.12.21 Weekly

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:

_Flo_

Members
Dec 28, 2018
This is a feature I guess, but the notification which say "This app use GPS location" should can be disabled.

It's boring because of the app icon in the status bar which looks like a new notification, and when we pull down the notification center we just see "Searching GPS... - Snapchat" or "Location defined by GPS - Snapchat", it's the same for Google Maps or Waze.

I think we know the app use GPS so we don't need to be always notified, it would be better to just show a gps icon on the right side in status bar next to bluetooth, wifi etc... as in the screenshot where just one is needed, not both.

Device : MIX2
Version : 9.1 - 7.12.21 Weekly

Hey ! Have you found a solution ? This is very borring and i have the same problem !
Please help :)

PS : je suis français aussi ! Merci d'avance l'ami !

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
"boring"? Are you too OK?
Swipe left, click the settings icon on the notification, disable notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.