This super aggressive RAM management

Lauriso

Members
Sep 11, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm alone in this - I have all the app killing settings disabled everywhere (including for individual apps via battery settings), yet the ROM keeps doing it. It has been so since I first installed it up to latest version.

Just now I was writing a post in Chrome, I had one tab open, I opened another to double check on something, when I returned to the first tab - voila, it has been closed and reloaded with what I had written gone. The same happens very often in between apps. All the while I have 600-800 MB RAM free.

What's happening?

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this - I have all the app killing settings disabled everywhere (including for individual apps via battery settings), yet the ROM keeps doing it. It has been so since I first installed it up to latest version.

Just now I was writing a post in Chrome, I had one tab open, I opened another to double check on something, when I returned to the first tab - voila, it has been closed and reloaded with what I had written gone. The same happens very often in between apps. All the while I have 600-800 MB RAM free.

What's happening?
Sure you have developer options enabled? right?
And what about "don't keep activities" set up?
may be this.