To buy or not to buy Xiaomi MI2s

Reactions: boojay
One of the best phones and definitively the best phone you can buy if you want less than 5". And it's cheaper than any others, too...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

I have m2s 32gb and I pray that some day xiaomi will give us decent camera drivers, so it doesn't seems like it's worse than the 16gb one version

Reactions: Tenant and boojay
To me, it's still the best phone on the market as it fits nearly all my needs and requirements. Back when I was debating whether to get it or not, I was playing around with the HTC One (ended up giving it to my mom), S3/S4, Nexus 4/Optimus G, and the Mi2 won, hands down. I managed to upgrade to the Mi2S for free so I plan on sticking with this for a while as there's nothing on the market nor coming out in the near future that interests me.

I own both the OPPO Find 5 and the Mi2S 32GB, and prefer this one over the OPPO for general usage ;) get one!

Nexus 5 has way to big screan, also I didn't liked the device edges. Mi2s and N5 are a bit different, so its about what You like more.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

You should have had very bad luck, for most people battery life is pretty good, one day with 4 hours of screen on at least.

You should have had very bad luck, for most people battery life is pretty good, one day with 4 hours of screen on at least.

i would rarely obtain 24hs with 2 hours and a half of screen on. with stock battery of course

I like my mi2s a lot it's such an upgrade from what I previous had (iPhone4)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

i would rarely obtain 24hs with 2 hours and a half of screen on. with stock battery of course
Instead of buying a new phone just get a extended battery and maybe a custom ROM like wiui with CPU throttle.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk