To Maintainer of k20pro

Jan Michael

Members
Nov 9, 2017
Hello sir can you please remove the pre installed twrp on rom because every update my recovery got changed .. and every flash the rom update got encrypted so i always need to flash the disable force encryption . If you dont mind please remove that thanks for hardwork on xiaomi.eu team ♥️

Hello sir can you please remove the pre installed twrp on rom because every update my recovery got changed .. and every flash the rom update got encrypted so i always need to flash the disable force encryption . If you dont mind please remove that thanks for hardwork on xiaomi.eu team ♥
This is easy to do yourself. Just open the zip file in your windows explorer and remove the twrp file folder.
TWRP can be useful for other users...
EDIT:
Why do you remove encryption, as this is done for your security. Don't you like having a protected phone?

This is easy to do yourself. Just open the zip file in your windows explorer and remove the twrp file folder.
TWRP can be useful for other users...
EDIT:
Why do you remove encryption, as this is done for your security. Don't you like having a protected phone?

Yeah i know but i dont have time to do it not all people available to do it ..

I don't care about protected since our bootloader is unlock its same ..

I don't care about protected since our bootloader is unlock its same ..
"bootloader is unlock its same"
Not sure...
You loose your phone, and (if i am uncorrect,) I have access to ALL your phone in 1 mn time...
Thanks twrp!

You can do it on your phone too, it literally takes less than 5 minutes and most of that time is waiting for the file to be extracted and compressed.
Go to your phone file manager, Extract the rom file, find twrp, delete, compress the file by holding down on the rom folder, compress and you're done.

I like how eu has twrp, there's so many different versions of twrp for our phones, and from experience most of them are very fussy about what android version you're on, miui or custom rom ect ect. At least with this you know twrp is gonna work flawlessly.

Reactions: LOLO9393