Answer, please

litylix1337

Members
Nov 12, 2023
Hello. I'm a beginner developer. And I am making a ROM mods based on yours Xiaomi EU ROMS. I encountered the following problem, when flashing Xiaomi Eu via TWRP, the script, namely update-binary inside the META-INF folder, displays the following text: "####Xiaomi.Eu Updater####", I need to delete this text, which is shown at the beginning of the flashing, but I can't do it because the update-binary file is compiled and encrypted. I hope the developer will see my message, Dear developer, I think this will not be difficult for you, just delete this text from the update-binary file attached below (inside the archive) and send me. (Taken from the latest Xiaomi Eu 14.0.25.0 for Marble, I am a Poco F5 user). Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_162334.jpg
    IMG_20231112_162334.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 84
  • update-binary.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
Dude u really asking , the devoloper to remove their credits, from their own rom ?
What's wrong with you
No no no, you didn't understand me, I meant to remove this text in the file only from the binary file that I attached so that i can use it in my ROMs, I did not say that the developer should remove this in his ROM, not at all, I asked to do this only in my file, which I attached, and later send me the modified update-binary

Last edited:
No no no, you didn't understand me, I meant to remove this text in the file only from the binary file that I attached so that i can use it in my ROMs, I did not say that the developer should remove this in his ROM, not at all, I asked to do this only in my file, which I attached, and later send me the modified update-binary
You're basically asking for help to republish Xiaomi eu ROM, without Xiaomi eu credits, on Xiaomi eu forums

• Haha
Reactions: NXTwoThou
You're basically asking for help to republish Xiaomi eu ROM, without Xiaomi eu credits, on Xiaomi eu forums
I only ask the developers to change one binary file... Why not? I have no one else to ask for this, because only the developer knows how to do it

Try to ask other companies, if they would remove their credits for you in their ROM, tool whatever, but "only in one file" and give us feedback.

Reactions: litylix1337
Aha, it was done on purpose to prevent individuals like yourself from "repossessing" my binary.
If you remove this text "#####Xiaomi.eu Updater#####" from update-binary, in this case, I am ready to add you to the credits in updater-script, so that during installation displayed “Flashing script by Igor Eisberg”, and also to add you to the credits in the post with the rom (telegram) “Thanks to Igor Eisberg for the provided installation binary file”

If you remove this text "#####Xiaomi.eu Updater#####" from update-binary, in this case, I am ready to add you to the credits in updater-script, so that during installation displayed “Flashing script by Igor Eisberg”, and also to add you to the credits in the post with the rom (telegram) “Thanks to Igor Eisberg for the provided installation binary file”
Now you're giving me terms and conditions?
Nobody is removing anything, go kang from someone else.

Reactions: NXTwoThou