Too loud volume in calls.

Thide

Members
Dec 14, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks the lowest volume in calls are to loud?

When I speak to girls (higher pitch?) I cant have the phone against my ear. I have to keep some distance.

che

Members
Dec 8, 2010
I have the same problem with my htc desire with. Every miui rom. And in the settings menu I can't bring the call volume to 0%

Thide

Members
Dec 14, 2010
This is starting to annoy the hell out of me? Doesnt anyone have a solution? Is there an a external program that can fix this?

Dec 2, 2010
Random call volume changes

I have had this problem on an off with every MIUI kernel but not with cyanogenmod or vorkkernel. I usually find that if you turn the volume UP from minimum and then down again its starts to behave normally for a while and then a few days later its back to its old trick, volume all the way down but still way too loud.

Nov 7, 2010
I have had this problem on an off with every MIUI kernel but not with cyanogenmod or vorkkernel. I usually find that if you turn the volume UP from minimum and then down again its starts to behave normally for a while and then a few days later its back to its old trick, volume all the way down but still way too loud.
This is what I've started doing. Might have to try a different kernel.

Nov 25, 2010
Hi,

Same issue for my nexus one but, it always happens after bluetooth connection with my car. I must reboot my phone in order to get in-call volume modifiable.
I'll try that kernel

Regards