Too loud volume in calls.

Thide

Members
Dec 14, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks the lowest volume in calls are to loud?

When I speak to girls (higher pitch?) I cant have the phone against my ear. I have to keep some distance.

adjust your volume...
Phone settings --> Personal --> Sound Settings.
just lower the Call Volume

I have the same problem with my htc desire with. Every miui rom. And in the settings menu I can't bring the call volume to 0%

This is starting to annoy the hell out of me? Doesnt anyone have a solution? Is there an a external program that can fix this?

with a defrost kernel I don't have that issue anymore :)

YES! Its ok now! although i didnt find defrost kernel for nexus one. But i changed to wildmonks kernel and it fixed the sound problem.

Thanks you! :D

Random call volume changes

I have had this problem on an off with every MIUI kernel but not with cyanogenmod or vorkkernel. I usually find that if you turn the volume UP from minimum and then down again its starts to behave normally for a while and then a few days later its back to its old trick, volume all the way down but still way too loud.

I have had this problem on an off with every MIUI kernel but not with cyanogenmod or vorkkernel. I usually find that if you turn the volume UP from minimum and then down again its starts to behave normally for a while and then a few days later its back to its old trick, volume all the way down but still way too loud.

This is what I've started doing. Might have to try a different kernel.

I also have the same problem on my nexus one I tried wildmonks kernel 2.6.35.10 and it seems to have taken care of the problem

Hi,

Same issue for my nexus one but, it always happens after bluetooth connection with my car. I must reboot my phone in order to get in-call volume modifiable.
I'll try that kernel

Regards