Trustworthy?

I did some searches and couldn't find anything about it. Though, it makes me tempted to buy an Mi One with those prices.

Although I have never bought from them I have heard that HOTMID are a reputable seller

Is there any other reliable web-shops with the price tag below 400 $?
because the http://www.androidphoneretail.com/ has just updated their price to tag to 446.99 $
Yeah that's really a shame but I purchased from them last tuesday when it was still $396.99 and now they sent me an email stating that they have limited stock and if I want to receive the phone early I should pay an additional fee of $30 or else I'll have to wait 20 days until it's in stock again. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your advice but I chose to pay the 30 bucks, I'm tired of waiting already... And who knows what can happen in 20 days? I think I'll reduce my chances on getting the phone by waiting for that long...
I'll keep you guys updated when it arrives (if you are interested). ;)

Is there any other reliable web-shops with the price tag below 400 $?
because the http://www.androidphoneretail.com/ has just updated their price to tag to 446.99 $

To be honest from what I have heard it is unlikely that you will find one for much under $399 from a legitimate seller. The 3rd Pre order already sold out, and they're pretty hard to come by outside of china, even on eBay the prices from Chinese sellers are ridiculous.

I paid $426 for mine shipped to the UK (Arrived in 3 days!) from a friend/contact who got it off a friend who only had 3 to sell.

But IMHO it was definitely worth it, it's easily the best android phone i've ever used and the build quality and screen are excellent. Obviously prices will drop in time though, as with any tech product.

I would say HOTMID is a good bet though, they are an official SmartQ and Window Distributor too and I have heard they are reputable from a few people in forums.

To be honest from what I have heard it is unlikely that you will find one for much under $399 from a legitimate seller. The 3rd Pre order already sold out, and they're pretty hard to come by outside of china, even on eBay the prices from Chinese sellers are ridiculous.

I paid $426 for mine shipped to the UK (Arrived in 3 days!) from a friend/contact who got it off a friend who only had 3 to sell.

But IMHO it was definitely worth it, it's easily the best android phone i've ever used and the build quality and screen are excellent. Obviously prices will drop in time though, as with any tech product.

I would say HOTMID is a good bet though, they are an official SmartQ and Window Distributor too and I have heard they are reputable from a few people in forums.

Thanks mate it is really helpful

I think I may go with either HotMID or LoveBargaining. I think anything above $425 for MiOne is a bit too much.

Yeah i'd say go with HotMID. The price is probably one of the best you will get and from all I have heard they are reputable.

They also choose their manufacturers wisely and seem to go for a lot of the higher end Chinese brands.

I just received my phone from androidphoneretail, man what a hassle! It wasn't the fault of the company though, DHL messed up this time (as they do usually). I had to pay 45 USD tax but it was totally worth it! Also got some free stuff from them like a couple screenprotectors, a power adapter, some mysterious keychain, protection back-case and some stickers. Definitely a recommendable seller...

deal extreme is safe i bought stuff from them before never an issue but not something as expensive as a phone but never had issues with them :)

I got mine from hotmid only becuase dealextreme and android-sale.com didnt have it in stock and hotmid got a nice price :)
Dealextreme now got it in stock and at a lower price then hotmid.com its only 20 $ but sure why not money saved :)

I have spend months on communicating with a couple of sellers.
Here are some of my findings :

Dealextreme ; Trustworthy but do they ever have the phone ?
Tons of people signed in to get it but it's always out of stock...
Price isn't great either...

Achinaseller:
Good price but what version do they have ?
When asked if it's the china telecom version they "don't know... " ; yeah right...
and sure i can use western union to pay for it... ; vague excuses about why just this item cannot
be paid with with paypal....
Avoid!!!

Lovebargaining:
Customer service responds fast !
Tons of issues with paypal ... "just pay by credit card ! " ... right...
Currency conversion comes up with weird errors ( price in euro is a load higher then in dollars.. )
Again ; vague excuses about how and why... " just pay in dollars , is ok! "
Avoid!!

No experiences with Hotmid and androidsales.
Mixed reviews about both , be careful !