[Tutorial] How to update system apps

Pagonpat

Members
Feb 25, 2024
A lot of people reporting they can't update system because of app signature so I am here to tell you how to update it (not recommended)

First of all you have to understand that you can't download random apk from internet to update your system app

Second I am not responsible for your device if you update important system app and your phone broke

How to update your system app

1. Request me an app you want to update or check the file below

just reply this post what app do you want to update and i will send the apk to you

2. Install app
You cannot install system app from your browser you must open your downloaded apk file in system file manager

3. Hope that the updated app does work
Keep in mind! not all the updated app design for your device so if you don't want to take a risk don't update your system app

***MOST IMPORTANT THING***
Whatever you do, Do not update important system app (etc. system ui plugin, system lancher)

Another method is to create a module yourself to make the replacement directly in the system.

Here are some interesting system apps to update (may not working on some devices)

Music app
version 8.09.04.021910i

Gallery app
version 3.6.2.10

Notes app
version 7.3.2

And don't get me wrong these files are not extracted from global rom, these files are extracted from EU rom
also feel free to request an update file!

Last edited:
brother but the main problem is in Package Installer App, it doesn't Let You To Install or Update A system App.

Hello, I'm trying to update some system applications, but it won't allow me, I'm on hyperos EU ROM, I try to do it in the file manager, but it's not possible, it opens a message saying it's not possible to update applications from unofficial channels. How should I proceed?

Hello, I'm trying to update some system applications, but it won't allow me, I'm on hyperos EU ROM, I try to do it in the file manager, but it's not possible, it opens a message saying it's not possible to update applications from unofficial channels. How should I proceed?
If you update the package installer before it won't work (forgot to mention)

You should try uninstall update of package installer if you update it

Hyperos rom is pretty up to date so it wouldn't give you much noticing after update the app

Last edited: