TWRP 3.3.1-1001for mi8se

AngelRA

Members
Feb 23, 2019
Last edited:
I just want to post a fully functional twrp 3.3.1 for mi8se because is pretty hard to find.

Disclaimer: is not made by me

I will not make an instalion tutorial, instalation guides are pretty easy to find.

Here is the link to download the twrp: https://mega.nz/#!epkDAIAK!b1z_MiNK0T69DoTwWJluO09wU-X8WGsLeap_9qxXUzM

Enjoy :)
Thanks for your taking care of.
Please give us full naming or reference about this version. Is it a 1227 upgrade or something different we didn't know about.

Well, I took it from a turkish forum, I am using it and it works without problems, the phone works without problems, I think that everything is ok
Does it encrypt at boot?
means, did it ask you pin, when opening it, in order to protect your data?
1227 wasn't able to encrypt this way.

it doesn't work for me, the screen immediately froze after reboot into recovery
Strange, be sure to have all drivers updated, instal with minimal adb and fastboot, instal latest rom, also this twrp is just for mi8 se. I did not made it so I can not give any tehnical support.

Strange, be sure to have all drivers updated, instal with minimal adb and fastboot, instal latest rom, also this twrp is just for mi8 se. I did not made it so I can not give any tehnical support.

i'm running latest miui 11, flashed from twrp 3.3.0-0423, i haven't try to flash from fastboot