Twrp "cannot Load Twrp.img"

Hayes9391

Members
Mar 22, 2016
Having trouble installing TWRP. I've unlocked my bootloader and am following ZenXXIII's "All in one guide compilation on how to flash xiaomi.eu roms on your Mi5" thread, except I've obviously chosen TWRP for Mi4c.

When entering "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img", I'm getting "error: cannot load 'twrp.img'". Any ideas whats going wrong?

Maybe twrp.img file is missing?
Haye You got it in right directory and filename is correct?

I don't actually know.. I am guessing stable is more stablish?
Anyway personally i am using the weekly one because i love to re flash every week! lol

I don't actually know.. I am guessing stable is more stablish?
Anyway personally i am using the weekly one because i love to re flash every week! lol
Next issue...the phone won't start up. I'm trying to start it up so that I can enable USB for file transfer so I can move the EU file to the phones storage because at the moment my laptop doesn't show the device unless I do that. Any ideas? All I have at the moment is TWRP mode.

Boot into recovery and connect your phone at your PC check with "adb devices" to see if your phone shows up... If so (as it should be) then you can push the EU ROM to your sdcard with adb and then flash it from twrp itself.

1) Connect the phone into twrp to your PC
2) Go to your folder with the EU ROM on your PC and Shift + Right Click > Open Command Window Here
3) adb push <filename> /sdcard (for the filename you can type the first 2-3 letters of the zip and then press Tab and it will auto complete the name)
4) Flash the ROM as usual from twrp

PS: if /sdcard confuses you for some reason you can use /sdcard/Downloads for example.
PS 2: if you get an error of device unauthorized kill the adb server with adb kill-server and re run adb push command.

i had the same problem and i have the the solution ,,:)
i did it and its work with me on my redmi note 4

Common Errors while Flashing TWRP Custom Recovery

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.