TWRP for MI 10T PRO (APOLLOPRO)

Just found it...

But which version?

2021-02-09_12h55_20.png

I had errors while formatting data on twrp 3.5.0, read on a Russian forum to use the twrp 3.4.2 beta and format data 5 times. Errors are gone, no longer getting rebooted to recovery. I can update ROM from twrp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-22-23-35.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-22-23-35.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 920
Reactions: animaster84
hi all, i have a problem with twrp...i can't install any zip because i can't transfer file from pc...always unable to mount! how i can fix??

hi all, i have a problem with twrp...i can't install any zip because i can't transfer file from pc...always unable to mount! how i can fix??
Hello, try another TWRP then. ;)

Also, do not forget that after "Format Data" process, you should go to "Reboot" menu and select "Recovery" if you want to be able to transfert file from pc.

:)

Hello, try another TWRP then. ;)

Also, do not forget that after "Format Data" process, you should go to "Reboot" menu and select "Recovery" if you want to be able to transfert file from pc.

:)
after doing 5 consecutive times format data is gone! Mysteries ...thanks

Inviato dal mio M2002J9E utilizzando Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
Hello. Has anybody tried this TWRP on your Mi 10T/10T Pro? How does it compare to whyle's?

Last edited:
i used ...is more stable ....but asking password decrypt if restart to the recovery
Just used it yesterday to flash Xiaomi.EU stable. Format Data > Restart to TWRP > Install ROM via USB flash drive > Wipe dalvik cache & cache > Restart to stock recovery > Wipe data > Restart

Everything works perfectly.
Mine doesn't ask for password when decrypting. Don't know what you did wrong.

Just used it yesterday to flash Xiaomi.EU stable. Format Data > Restart to TWRP > Install ROM via USB flash drive > Wipe dalvik cache & cache > Restart to stock recovery > Wipe data > Restart

Everything works perfectly.
Mine doesn't ask for password when decrypting. Don't know what you did wrong.

After wipe dalvik cache can Restart to stock recovery ??? Not restart to custom recovery ??? i confuse ...
Which TWRP you are using now bro????

1.Format Data and Restart to TWRP
2. Install ROM via USB flash drive
3. Wipe dalvik cache & cache
4.Restart to stock recovery
5.Wipe data
6.Restart

Right ?????

Last edited:
After wipe dalvik cache can Restart to stock recovery ??? Not restart to custom recovery ??? i confuse ...
I didn't "fastboot flash twrp.img". Instead I did "fastboot boot twrp.img" so my TWRP was only temporary. I did this to minimize the risk of boot loop.

So after I unlocked my bootloader and activated my device after 1st boot, I fastboot boot TWRP. When going to TWRP, I format data. Because I needed to restart TWRP so that the data partition could be mounted, I just went back to fastboot and fastboot boot TWRP again. I plugged in my flash drive to my phone with the Xiaomi.EU stable zip inside. Once I was back in TWRP, I installed the ROM. After installation, Wipe dalvik cache and cache only. Reboot to recovery. Since you only fastboot boot TWRP, it's only temporary so you'll be taken to stock recovery. Wipe data. Reboot. First boot takes 5-7 minutes so don't freak out if it takes long. Enjoy :)

Running Xiaomi.EU Stable 12.5.1.0 on my Mi 10T Pro and it's even smoother than Global. No bugs. SafetyNet passes. Banking apps work just fine. Google Play certified. Netflix is Widevine L1.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHAU KWANG
I didn't "fastboot flash twrp.img". Instead I did "fastboot boot twrp.img" so my TWRP was only temporary. I did this to minimize the risk of boot loop.

So after I unlocked my bootloader and activated my device after 1st boot, I fastboot boot TWRP. When going to TWRP, I format data. Because I needed to restart TWRP so that the data partition could be mounted, I just went back to fastboot and fastboot boot TWRP again. I plugged in my flash drive to my phone with the Xiaomi.EU stable zip inside. Once I was back in TWRP, I installed the ROM. After installation, Wipe dalvik cache and cache only. Reboot to recovery. Since you only fastboot flash TWRP, it's only temporary so you'll be taken to stock recovery. Wipe data. Reboot. First boot takes 5-7 minutes so don't freak out if it takes long. Enjoy :)

Which twrp you are using bro????

Last edited:
which twrp you are using bro????
This.

Although it says "A10", it runs perfectly on Android 11.
Running Xiaomi.EU Stable 12.5.1.0 on my Mi 10T Pro and it's even smoother than Global. No bugs. SafetyNet passes. Banking apps work just fine. Google Play certified. Netflix is Widevine L1.

This.

Although it says "A10", it runs perfectly on Android 11.
[/QUOT

Thank you bro ...i will try it again ...!

No problem bro
It adds extra steps to only have TWRP temporarily but it's worth it if you don't flash other things often and just want stability.
Though you'd have to fastboot boot TWRP again everytime you want to install an update of Xiaomi.EU.

No problem bro
It adds extra steps to only have TWRP temporarily but it's worth it if you don't flash other things often and just want stability.
Though you'd have to fastboot boot TWRP again everytime you want to install an update of Xiaomi.EU.

That's right ... have you ever used Eu beta rom ??? Before this I used EU beta rom ..but I'm not sure how to update eu rom because I've never try

That's right ... have you ever used Eu beta rom ??? Before this I used EU beta rom ..but I'm not sure how to update eu rom because I've never try
You mean Xiaomi.EU weekly? It's the same process. Download the zip file. But if you have permanent TWRP, you can either use the Updater or directly go to TWRP and flash it.
In my case where my TWRP is only temporary, I'd have to fastboot boot it again whenever I install an update.

If you're already on Weekly updating to weekly, or Stable updating to Stable, wipe data is NOT necessary.

Last edited:
You mean Xiaomi.EU weekly? It's the same process. Download the zip file. But if you have permanent TWRP, you can either use the Updater or directly go to TWRP and flash it.
In my case where my TWRP is only temporary, I'd have to fastboot boot it again whenever I install an update.
It's recommended to Wipe dalvik cache & cache after every update.
If you're already on Weekly updating to weekly, or Stable updating to Stable, wipe data is NOT necessary.

Yes that's right bro ... I mean weekly eu rom ...
Got it bro ... thank you so much!

Reactions: vret123