TWRP for Mi 11 Ultra

vutruonghainam

Members
Apr 13, 2012
TWRP Recovery Installation:
You should turn off Antivirus software
Download files at
here
1. Before starting the process, the bootloader must be unlocked (bootloader unlock)
2. Install the Xiaomi USB drivers
3. Settings - Additional settings - Enable Usb debugging from the developer options.
4. Download the attached files.
5. Extract it from zip and copy it to C: directory (zip password: vutruonghainam)
6. Double click the file "残 芯 专用 TWRPRecovery 刷 入 工具 Win 版 V2.0 " in 1 file.
7. Select file TWRP you moved to C like step 1 in picture below.
8. Turn off your phone and put it into fastboot mode by holding down the volume down and power keys.
9. Connect your phone in fastboot mode to your computer.
10. Click on the flash button marked like step 2 in picture below.
11. Your phone will boot up in TWRP.

P/s: This TWRP is a one-time install. So after you have exiting TWRP, it will return to the original recovery. To make TWRP permanent, change the language to English from the language selection, you can use the TWRP / Advanced / Onekey Inject TWRP option.

Features:
- ADB Sideload is running
- Data decryption works
- Debug works

Special thanks for HiddeNKinG at miuiturkiye.net
Thanks @Mark F for translate to English

Last edited:
Thanks. How to you remove it if you need to?

Will this allow us to automatically install EU rom OTAs ?

Download files at
here
1. Before starting the process, the bootloader must be unlocked (bootloader unlock)
3. Settings - Additional settings - Enable Usb debugging from the developer options.
5. Extract it from zip and copy it to C: directory (zip password: vutruonghainam)
7. Select file TWRP you moved to C like number 1 in picture below.
8. Turn off your phone and put it into fastboot mode by holding down the volume down and power keys.
10. Click on the flash button marked like number 2 in picture below.

P/s: This TWRP is a one-time install. So after you have exiting TWRP, it will return to the original recovery. To make TWRP permanent, change the language to English from the language selection, you can use the TWRP / Advanced / Onekey Inject TWRP option.

2021-05-11_22-26-53 [miuiturkiye.net].png

Features:
- Data decryption works
- Debug works

I mean the first line says you should turn off antivirus... Could there be something more sus than that?

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: NiteC0re
You need to turn it off to instal hisuite or it corrupts the install. I will try it later on a sand boxed PC. There is no rush as the Devs are not going to support it yet for their ROMs.

Said who? You? Are u a TWRP dev? The file comes from a Turkish website. I dont rust erdogan guys

before TWRP become Official in TWRP website . it was Unofficial released by dev first . there is no problem in this TWRP . i was using atm . this is TWRP from dev name Xinkid520 . he released in his private group first . as long as we have proof that Mi 11 can use TWRP .

Just to confirm that this works fine. Once booted in to TWRP, select third option down on the right and then the little world sysmbol on top row and then English and the return button on the right lower down. Using the TWRP / Advanced / Onekey Inject TWRP option, both A and B slots are set and you can reboot system. Just to ensure it worked, I rebooted back in to recovery and it was all fine. And yes, I did not disable my anti virus.

No problem at all with this TWRP. This is the new method to sideload TWRP to new phone because of few Android 11 restriction. Cheers

I have attached a very rough translated PNG copy of the program to assist in flashing. As I said, it worked fine using instructions from above and no hidden apps installed or viruses found in the app or after installation.

Attachments

• AB Recovery Flasher.png
    AB Recovery Flasher.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 611
I have attached a very rough translated PNG copy of the program to assist in flashing. As I said, it worked fine using instructions from above and no hidden apps installed or viruses found in the app or after installation.
Thanks. Can I post your picture?

Download files at
here

View attachment 36682

Features:
- Data decryption works
- Debug works

the attached file has password?

Download files at
here

View attachment 36682

Features:
- Data decryption works
- Debug works

Download files at
here

View attachment 36682

Features:
- Data decryption works
- Debug works

Is this file can used also for mac