[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

I do not know why this is so, but for some it works, and for some it does not. I think the restart takes place at moment attempting to mount the encrypted DATA. MB-TWRP does it work for you? I can try to replace the blobs with from MB-TWRP and build OFR from the sources, but I cannot check, because OFR works for me ...
Yup, been using MB-TWRP since it was released.

Updated TWRP by manuelbianco for:

Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi 10 (umi)
POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro/Zoom (lmi)
- Updated to 3.5.2

Updated PBRP Official for:

Mi 8 SE (sirius)
POCO X2 / Redmi K30 (phoenix)
Redmi 5A (riva)
- Synced with latest sources

Updated OrangeFox Official for Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro (raphael)
- Fixed issue with changing splash

Updated OrangeFox Official for:

Mi 10T Lite / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)
Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)

Added TWRP for:

Mi 11 Ultra (star)
Mi 11 (venus)
Mi 11i / Redmi K40 Pro/+ (haydn)
- Use "fastboot boot" then flash .img via TWRP

Last edited:
@Camerado FYI the twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img does not work. If you try to fastboot boot twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img, it loads boot.img, then resets to system. I see everyone who has tried using it has this same issue.

If I boot Venus I at least see the TWRP menu, and can access adb shell / su. So I think it's just this version.
Thanks for working on it by the way.

Reactions: Đỗ Xuân Khánh
Updated TWRP by brigudav for POCO X3/NFC (karna/surya)
- Fixed R/W conversion errors
- Updated Magisk to v23.0
- Fixed themes issue
- Other small fixes

Updated PBRP Official for Redmi 7A (pine)
- Initial 64-bit build
- Added nano and bash

Added TWRP for Mi 11 Pro (mars)

Updated PBRP Official for POCO M3 (citrus)
- Updated prebuilt kernel
- Fixed touchscreen issue for some devices

Nope, same behavior both when booting from fastboot and flashing using TWRP. OrangeFox splash screen for a few seconds, then reboots.
Compiling many versions, testing, managed to find out that , if the bootloader is from A11, then OrangeFox works great, if from A10, then it doesn't.
Try this version OrangeFox
P.S. If you flash the firmware from a10 to a11 from the recovery, then the bootloader, as I understand it, is not updated, if it is updated from a10 to a11 via the fastboot, bootloader updates...

Last edited:
Try this version OrangeFox
Unfortunately, still same exact behavior.

Compiling many versions, testing, managed to find out that , if the bootloader is from A11, then OrangeFox works great, if from A10, then it doesn't.
P.S. If you flash the firmware from a10 to a11 from the recovery, then the bootloader, as I understand it, is not updated, if it is updated from a10 to a11 via the fastboot, bootloader updates...
Hmm never heard that one before. If I'm ain't mistaken, partitions related to the bootloader are abl and xbl*, all of which are included with recovery ROMs and flashed as well.

Hi, I'm planing to unlock and flash the old xiaomi.eu miui 11 stable for my redmi 7a, it seems that only 64bit twrp is available, would it be a problem as miui 11 for redmi 7a is a 32bit rom?

Unfortunately, still same exact behavior.

Hmm never heard that one before. If I'm ain't mistaken, partitions related to the bootloader are abl and xbl*, all of which are included with recovery ROMs and flashed as well.
I don't understand this either, but in reality the person had the last weekly a11 installed, as it turned out, he installed the weekly a11 from the recovery, before that there was firmware a10, that is, he was updated from the recovery from a10 to a11 and Fox, as a result, did not work for him (TWRP from Manuel worked). Then he installed V12.2.8.0.RJBEUXM via fastboot, install last weekly rom, and Fox worked for him .... Perhaps there is a difference in how xbl * in fastboot and recovery are flashed.

Updated TWRP by Hadenix for Redmi K30 5G (picasso)

Updated SHRP Official for:

POCO M2 (shiva)
Redmi 9 (lancelot)
Redmi Note 9 / Redmi 10X (merlin)

Mi 8 SE (sirius)
POCO F1 (beryllium)
Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)
Redmi Note 8/8T (ginkgo/willow)

Last edited:
@Camerado FYI the twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img does not work. If you try to fastboot boot twrp-3.5.1-haydn.img, it loads boot.img, then resets to system. I see everyone who has tried using it has this same issue.

If I boot Venus I at least see the TWRP menu, and can access adb shell / su. So I think it's just this version.
Thanks for working on it by the way.

The new version of TWRP is working twrp-k40pro-21.5.26.img: fastboot boot twrp-k40pro-21.5.26.img
Note that you should only back up when the phone has NO UNLOCK PIN or PATTERN or it can have issues restoring it!!! Or not work at all!!!
Hope that gets fixed down the line, but for now, it's the only option for K40 Pro and K40 Pro Plus phones. I was able to confirm a restore from a backup with no pins or fingerprints or face images setup BTW.

please help me: i wanna dirty upgrade from eu stable 12.0.1 ginkgo to 12.0.3 eu stable, which twrp that i can:
- see internal storage
- flash android 11 without format data after flashing
many thanks in advances

Last edited:
please help me: i wanna dirty upgrade from eu stable 12.0.1 ginkgo to 12.0.3 eu stable, which twrp that i can:
- see internal storage
- flash android 11 without format data after flashing
many thanks in advances

Haydn? Turn off ALL pin / pattern unlocks, only boot it (fastboot boot twrp-k40pro-21.5.26.img) use TWRP here: https://t.me/mi11chat/26560

Note it does NOT support OTG storage, everything must be on the phone itself. Do not inject it (sent me to fastboot). It's the best we have ATM. Use as I said it works well.

Mi 9T / Redmi K20 (davinci)
Redmi Note 4X (mido)

Reactions: Poney70