TWRP / Orangefox recovery for Redmi Note 9S (Curtana)

TWRP installed but not toch/slider not working on redmi note 9s global version
Redmi Note 9S uses two type of displays (Huaxing, Tianma), on Tianma display the "Swipe to unlock" button does not work after the display goes out. The solution is to turn off the "Enable screen timeout" option in TWRP Settings.

Reactions: LOLO9393
sound in ear piece is pretty low even on full volume and sound effects enabled.
any fix available? i already tried dfx for android but not soo good

No,
I drop the rom into the phone and install directly via TWRP.
Nothing else.
I only reboot recovery in order to install Magisk in advanced menu (root)
Hello are you installed magisk successful ? What steps you used

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Hello are you installed magisk successful ? What steps you used

Hello
Successfully? YES may be 10 times.
Just use twrp advanced tab and select "install root".
Before you install Magisk manager apk from the web and update Magisk if you need..

Reactions: graken89
Hello
Successfully? YES may be 10 times.
Just use twrp advanced tab and select "install root".
Before you install Magisk manager apk from the web and update Magisk if you need..
It is safe doing that way thanks

Hey guys. The 2nd version 0530 is only available as img file and I can't open it. Neither mount it into a virtual drive nor open with winzip. Is there a zip version?

Edit; I installed the 0507 but it doesn't work with my display. The slider doesn't work

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hey guys. The 2nd version 0530 is only available as img file and I can't open it. Neither mount it into a virtual drive nor open with winzip. Is there a zip version?

Edit; I installed the 0507 but it doesn't work with my display. The slider doesn't work

Flash it my friend just rename the other file with a short name copy the file to the folder where is the adb files in the other version of recovery right click on folder pressing shift same time and open command console here then write this command fastboot flash recovery (twrp.img) if you don't know how to install adb fastboot system wide search it in xda forum there's a installer

Yea. Stupid me... Thx

Edit. But the slider to open twrp still doesn't work

I renamed the file 0530 to twrp.img for easy use the command fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
b6679ac5b653f47901bb2a15d8dc32cd.jpg

None of the 2 twrp versions work on my 9S. I installed the fastboot version of stable 11.0.7 but I d like to install twrp for updates.
But with both versions the slider doesn't work on twrp

None of the 2 twrp versions work on my 9S. I installed the fastboot version of stable 11.0.7 but I d like to install twrp for updates.
But with both versions the slider doesn't work on twrp

Can you send image I recommend you download adb and extract in the same folder of the .img file twrp that don't come with another archives and flash it that way

Ok I finally downloaded the 0530 version from a different source and now it works. I could flash 11.0.11 rom after TWRP and all works fine. Thank you

Hey!
Can you please write down the screen timeout notice here too? It applies to both Curtana and Joyeuse, thanks!

I added a new TWRP to the first post:
TWRP 3.4.0-14 by mauronofrio (developer working with official TeamWin Recovery Project)

Reactions: LOLO9393
What twrp version is better to use - the one from this tread ,or the one from here
And if i use the newer version 0530 it will work on bouth display types.

What twrp version is better to use - the one from this tread ,or the one from here
And if i use the newer version 0530 it will work on bouth display types.
0530 is working perfectly on both phone display type.
Any other TWRP available are 0530 with cosmetics added.

Reactions: lukather