Twrp

thanks for sharing, downloaded and installed, I'm a newbie to MI stuff...

1. copied the scorpio twrp to adb folder
2. kept phone under fastboot mode (vol- + power button)
3. ran the two commands
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

4. rebooted the phone.
How can I boot in twrp, tried VOL+,VOL- & POWER, it goes back to fastboot or reboots.

I have SU with root access, it asks to update , chosen cmw/twrp nothing happens.

Thank you Xiaomi EU team, finally free from Chinese bloatware. Great work.
Looking forward for the weekly updates

TWRP is out for MI Note 2, i tried the link given and i have the TWRP discussion and tutorial in en.miui forum as well

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you, didnt see that :). I m just excited with my my Note 2 and the help from this MIUI EU. Great work

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoneTrap
how is it in EU Rom? is it Weekly? i tried find the stable EU one, but could not find it.

how is it in EU Rom? is it Weekly? i tried find the stable EU one, but could not find it.

You can chose between stable and weekly.

Latest available version for Mi Note 2 is 6.11.10.

Please head over to xiaomi dot eu /community/threads/6-11-10.36056 to find the latest available version.

I have installed this morning the Weekly 6.11.10 and everything is working flawlessly. (but I used the TWRP mentioned by Xiaomi EU Team instead of that one linked in the previous posts. Most certainly it is the same, but I wanted to be very cautious.

You can chose between stable and weekly.

Latest available version for Mi Note 2 is 6.11.10.

Please head over to xiaomi dot eu /community/threads/6-11-10.36056 to find the latest available version.

I have installed this morning the Weekly 6.11.10 and everything is working flawlessly. (but I used the TWRP mentioned by Xiaomi EU Team instead of that one linked in the previous posts. Most certainly it is the same, but I wanted to be very cautious.

i have tried opening the download link for stable version. but could not find anything for minote 2. only the beta version has mi note 2.

i have tried opening the download link for stable version. but could not find anything for minote 2. only the beta version has mi note 2.

My apologies, you are right. Since Mi Note 2 is a new device it is still missing a stable release. Although I must admit that I'm using the weekly release since the very first day I got mine and I did not encounter any problem.

Successfully installed. Thank you.

452e2e689fe9fbb60c7c07797016816e.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk