Twrp

New version TWRP 3.2.0-0

https://dl.twrp.me/scorpio/twrp-3.2.0-0-scorpio.img.html

NOTE: If the recovery asks you for a password, you have to erase the /data partition. So press "Cancel" and then Wipe>Format Data>"yes" to fully decrypt your phone. Note that a decrypted phone will boot more faster and will improve the FS speed.

THIS WILL ERASE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE

Sorry, I do not understand version 3.2 (????)
This is what I read in the default.prop:
ro.build.display.id=omni_scorpio-eng 6.0.1 MOB30M 2 test-keys

Reactions: AleBerlo
If anyone needs an alternative version of TWRP, I suggest going on the XDA forums and looking for the version of TWRP made by Psy_Man.

It works quite well on my Mi Note 2. I flashed the Xiaomi.eu ROM with it and there was no problem whatsoever.

Can't post links yet atm hence the reason there is no direct link.

Sorry, I do not understand version 3.2.1 (????)
ro.build.display.id=omni_scorpio-userdebug 7.1.2 NJH47F eng.develo.20171211.135144 test-keys

???????

ro.build.display.id=omni_scorpio-userdebug 7.1.2 NJH47F eng.develo.20171211.135144 test-keys

???????

Well, I don't understand your reply either because I am not sure what the problem is...

???????
It is the version of the TWRP recovery.

Well, I don't understand your reply either because I am not sure what the problem is...

Let's say you do not know the subject very well!
A 3.2.1 is developed with minimum source code OPR5
and the prop.default reports something like this:
ro.build.display.id = Xiaomi_scorpio-eng 8.0.0 OPR5.170623.011 eng.root.20171219.124252 test-keys

Greetings, IceMan.

I have wird problem.
I try all version of TWRP without results to boot new custom ROM.
All of them give me errors .
Error 7 ,11 or failed to mount /system ( invalid argument)

Make a full fastboot flash with the latest china dev rom, fastboot twrp and then try again.

Can you suggest me wich TWRP to use ??
Need to lock again and flash all with mi flash?
I m crazy, try all of them.
Link please

Can you suggest me wich TWRP to use ??
Need to lock again and flash all with mi flash?
I m crazy, try all of them.
Link please

Not , you don't need to lock your BL again. You can use the official twrp, doesn't really matter...

Some more info please...what device are you trying to install TWRP .. what ROM do you have currently...what ROM did you have before trying to flash TWRP ? ....

Device is Mi note 2 (scorpio) 6/128 GB
First rom was global 8.5... after I update do DEV .
Now was before flashing TWRP China DEV 8.3.26
How long its take in TWRP when installing MIUI update..... ?
Sometimes give me error 7 or 11
Now its pass more than 10 minutes like first picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_ miui 8.3.22.png
    Screenshot_ miui 8.3.22.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 734
  • Screenshot_ miuieu 8.3.29.png
    Screenshot_ miuieu 8.3.29.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 518
  • Screenshot_2018-03-17-07-01-16.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-17-07-01-16.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 503
Official TWRP seems to have arisen from the dead.

After all, it is Eastern Orthodox Easter weekend.:D

"If your issue is determined to be a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log. It's pretty much impossible for us to keep up with the more than 40 threads that we have for the devices that we "directly" support. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2

Contributors
joe2k01

Version Information

Created 2018-04-06
Last Updated 2018-04-06"

Last edited:
Official TWRP seems to have arisen from the dead.

After all, it is Eastern Orthodox Easter weekend.:D

"If your issue is determined to be a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log. It's pretty much impossible for us to keep up with the more than 40 threads that we have for the devices that we "directly" support. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2

Contributors
joe2k01

Version Information

Created 2018-04-06
Last Updated 2018-04-06"

New version 3.2.2-0 released 1/7.
Nothing in the changelog about it (yet?).

Caution! The TWRP you have reported is for Mi Mix 2 (Chiron), not for Mi Note 2 (Scorpio)! Here's the one right for Scorpio: https://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-3-1-1-scorpio/

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
God damned , why must there be so much fault info and downloads that should be for Xiaomi Mi NOTE 2 , NOT FOR MI MIX 2 or REDMI NOTE 2 , hey Guys , could it be much sérious here on developers Forum Trutorial for Unlock,Recoveries and Root managements for XIAOMI MI NOTE 2 , Thank You to take it sériousely Guy'sss ;-)

Yes, but here we talk about TWRP for Mi Note2 (Scorpio)
TWRP is installed via fastboot (or other twrp previous)
Yes, but here we talk about TWRP for Mi Note2 (Scorpio)
TWRP is installed via fastboot (or other twrp previous)

Thank You https://xiaomi.eu/community/members/aleberlo.129097/ for the correction's here , seem's i have done nothing els since i am surching the better way for Rooting My...... MI NOTE 2 :D ...... and i am stuck all ready 3 times after the TWRP installed properly , but stuck , first with the trutorial with.... Magisk..... and than now with this .... lazyflasher-kernel-flasher......on my .Oreo Scorpio Mi Note 2 , and looks there is a lot of garbish Info about downloads not presumed to catch the devices specifications that is spoken in thoses Trutorials , and This is Not Good to Refer to in all knowings the responsabilities here sharing wrong information to AWARE missings and Bricked Phone Owner'sssss by thousants'sssss of them , .....So Thank You for Your Quote here AleBerlo ;-) hope we can come out of this s**t hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa have Nice day evryone here ho owned one >>>>>>> Xiaomi Mi Note 2 <<<<<<<<< It should be here you must be ..........ehhhhhhhh i'll presume :D