Ultimate cure to the 'QHSUSB_DLOAD' of Mi2/S

Hongbaoyao

Members
May 21, 2013
What is 'qhsusb_dolad' ?It is the situation when you can't boot into your phone,recovery mode and any other visible interface. When you connected your phone to the PC, the LED will flash and your PC will show that they were searching for the drivers needed(win7/8) but they couldn't find .......If it is commom for you to remove the battery when the phone did not shutdown completely or when you ran into 'No-Response' , as time goes by ,it will be inevitable that you come across the 'QHSUSB_DLOAD' situation .
But from now on ,you needn't worry about that for I have found a way out.
Tools needed:
Hardware: A PC running XP and higher (win7/8 recommended) and your usb cable
Software : MIflash and MIAssistent and a certain mi update rom(It is a *.exe file---fastboot file)
Steps :
1. Install the first two softwares described above(Run as administrator) in your PC (You need to disable the enforcement of digital signature while on win8 in the advanced startup (press 7 or F7)
2.Boot into fastboot mode(you just need to do with your two buttons and usually you cann't see the interface for your screen just won't show in this situation) before connecting to PC
3.Connect you MI2/S to your PC via the usb cable and the pc will recongnise it in the device manager panel(if not, update its driver in the unknown device---qhsusb_dload)
4.Open the miflash and click fresh to load your phone's serial number
5.Flash the update rom(the self-extracted-to folder) into your phone and reboot .

Explanations:
Miassistant contains the 'qhsusb_dload' driver for any phone and it enables the PC(Miflash) to recongnise your CPU serial which is the key part of updating by wire.

Tips:

Try this with your other phone, I believe it will work ,too.

Good luck ,guys !

What is 'qhsusb_dolad' ?It is the situation when you can't boot into your phone,recovery and any visible interface. When you connected your phone to the PC, the PC will show that they were searching for the drivers needed but they couldn't find .......If it is commom for you to remove the battery when the phone did not shutdown completely or when you ran into 'No-Response' , as time goes by ,it will be inevitable that you come across the 'QHSUSB_DLOAD' situation .
But from now on ,you needn't worry about that for I have found a way out.
Tools needed:
Hardware: A PC running XP and higher (win7/8 recommended) and your usb wire
Software : MIflash and MIAssistent and a certain mi update rom(It is a *.exe--self-extracting file not a zip file)
Steps :
1. Install the first two softwares described above in your PC (You need to disable the enforcement of digital signature while on win8 in the advanced startup (press 7 or F7))
2.Connect you MI2/S to your PC via the usb wire and the pc will recongnise it in the device manager
3.Open the miflash and click fresh to load your phone's serial number
4.Flash the update rom(the self-extracted-to folder) into your phone and reboot .

Explanations:
Miassistant contains the 'qhsusb_dload' driver for any phone and it enables the PC(Miflash) to recongnise your CPU serial which is the key part of updating by wire.

Tips:
1. Don't forget to boot into fastboot mode(you may cann't see for your screen just won't show in this situation) before connecting to PC
2.You can also try this with your other phone, I believe it will work .

Good luck ,guys !

Hey, guy.
When you want to repair your bricked M2, you need to get the two test points and the battery holder negative to be short-circuit. It will force the low Level system work.
See the picture.

Attachments

• bricked.png
    bricked.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 2,222
Hey, guy.
When you want to repair your bricked M2, you need to get the two test points and the battery holder negative to be short-circuit. It will force the low Level system work.
See the picture.

Hi, i have try this metod, the only change is when i plug the cable, my led turn on (red color) for 1 second and then the phone is off!

How can i try? There are method like usb dongle for samsung?

i have upload my last flash

Attachments

• MiFlash-1370525948@SP1K33.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,267
Hi, i have try this metod, the only change is when i plug the cable, my led turn on (red color) for 1 second and then the phone is off!

How can i try? There are method like usb dongle for samsung?

i have upload my last flash

Hi, this is the rescue way for bricked M2 or M2s.
I do not know the way for samsung, sorry.

Hi, this is the rescue way for bricked M2 or M2s.
I do not know the way for samsung, sorry.

okok, i have a mi2s!
I can not access the fastboot because the phone after the flash does not go. But if i try this rescue way i have only my red led on when i plugged the cable... another help? How i can do after the short-circuit?

okok, i have a mi2s!
I can not access the fastboot because the phone after the flash does not go. But if i try this rescue way i have only my red led on when i plugged the cable... another help? How i can do after the short-circuit?

Are you sure you can not boot your phone to fast boot mode? Press key"volume -" and power button at the same time.

When you connect your phone to your computer via usb port, can you find something called"unknown"on the Device Manager panel?

It's easy to save your dead phone with MiFlash. But I have to translate the Chinese guide to English...My god...

I suggest: First of all, connect your phone to your computer, and if the computer find new hardware"QHSUSB_DLOAD", install the driver, then open the MiFlash, and see whether there is device list on the panel, see the picture. If it is, you can flash it and save it.
If not, you should do the "short-circuit" ...
20130610103639.png

Reactions: Daha601
I can not go into fastboot mode but after a short circuit if I try to attach the power cable, the LED turns red when I try to use combinations of keys.
Since installing the battery nothing happens. I have the driver for MiFlash, but i can't find nothing in MiFlash

If the LED turns red,it just says that your phone can be saved(no hardware damage). I had ever met this and I successfully made it. Do what I wrote above and you can defenitely save your phone, not just Mi2/s

I can not go into fastboot mode but after a short circuit if I try to attach the power cable, the LED turns red when I try to use combinations of keys.
Since installing the battery nothing happens. I have the driver for MiFlash, but i can't find nothing in MiFlash

The ultimate save method was originally posted in MIUI form:
http://www.miui.com/thread-1130259-1-1.html
http://www.miui.com/thread-1207329-1-1.html

I suggest you try the method below:
1, Take your battery out, find metal wire and make a short circuit between two test point and the negative pole point, see below(be careful, do not connect the wrong point!!!):
4.png
5.png
6.png

2, Connect your phone to computer via usb port(you may ask someone else to help you), open the device manager, see whether a new hardware“QHSUSB_DLOAD” was found, see the picture:

1.png

3, If it is, install the driver attached: Qhsusb Dload Driver
After install the driver, you will find the device below:
2.png

4, Remove the metal wire, and install your battery back.

5, Open your MiFlash, you will find a Qualcomm device in the list:

3.png

6, Flash a complete rom,such as :QDT10, or JLB15, etc. Your phone will reburn...

Attachments

• Qhsusb Dload Driver.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,463
Hi Could anyone give me any tips? perform the whole process, as described in Win7, but when I click flash (MIflash) the computer loses drive and can not reinstall it. Even trying to reinstall the drive, does not work. Redo the process, the drive is found but again get lost when I click flash again. Some kind soul could help me? Thank you.

Hi, I've a Xiaomi Mi 2. Sorry for my english, I'm Italian :D
My phone is dead. I want try to use your guide but I can't find "MiAssistent" on web...can you help me?
However, I've just try to use Miflash, but it says "device is busy"...can you help me please??

If you have found qualcomm device, you could to try use miflash, if device busy, so you need to restart your PC, before Windows starting press F8 and choose "do not check signatant of drivers"

fodev, I have used F8, but the problem remains the same. After clicking flash drive is lost and is only one USB port without being recognized. I try to indicate the correct drive to reinstall win7 but says the best drive is already installed and there. I appreciate any kind of help, please. Thank you.

same problem, if I connect the cell to the pc turns on the red light for 10 seconds, then the cell remains on the logo and the "mI"

hi guys ! i have recently encountered the QHSUSB_DLOAD problem with my htc sensation, the phone didnt turned on neither it goes into recovery mode. so after reading through this forum, i did exactly as suggested. i installed the driver and now have the QUALCOM thing. while using the miflash and miflash fastboot stable version rom i now have this problem when i press the flash button "the device is not ready.(0x80070015: send hello command 60)". so i need your help guys please. i know i am very close to reviving my phone but i am hust stuck at this point, dont know what to do. any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Draco83
thx sir,
following guide i successfully installed drivers for QHUSB_DLOAD. something like that;
2-png.5684

and like this one:
20130610103639-png.5676

and have installed MiFlash in which my mobile, which is still off( could not be powerd-on while pressing volume+power button etc although), showing in the detected list when i pressed Refresh button.

Also i could not find any MiAssistant software. where it is on the net? any link? etc?
2ndly what does it mean by .exe file some fastboot file. i have downloaded a rom but its in file format boot.img not in .exe
Any guidance? method?
(my mobile is korean: Take Km Janus s200)
regards.