[ultimate Guide] How To Unlock Bootloader, Root And Flash Recovery On Redmi Note 3

Ciao simplemal. Riguardo alla frase "You dont need to apply for any Unlock Code or other stuff." vuol dire semplicemente che quando ti arriva l'sms di conferma il tuo account e' abilitato allo sblocco del bootloader. Quindi quando vai ad usare MiFlashUnlock.exe e ti chiede di loggarti con il tuo Mi account essendo questo gia' abilitato non devi fare altro che aspettare il termine della procedura. Quindi per concludere se il Mi account non e' abilitato allo sblocco del bootloader la procedura non potra' mai andare a buon fine.

Hello simplemal. About the sentence "You do not need to apply for any Unlock Code or other stuff." it simply means that when you get a text message confirming, your account is enabled to unlock the bootloader. So when you go to use MiFlashUnlock.exe it asks you to log in with your account MI account and this is already enabled to unlock bootloader, you have to do nothing until the end of the procedure. So finally if the account is not enabled to unlock the bootloader the procedure can not never be successful.

Ah, ok, avevo male inteso :)
Thanks

When i install the rom with TWRP should I select "Only mount system read-only"?
How can I remove the app "Register Helper" on ROM sMIUI 6.1.7 for Redmi Note 3 ?

O.T.: MIUI 7.1 Version (China) V7.1.3.0.LHNCNCK for Redmi Note 3 here!

When i install the rom with TWRP should I select "Only mount system read-only"?
How can I remove the app "Register Helper" on ROM sMIUI 6.1.7 for Redmi Note 3 ?

O.T.: MIUI 7.1 Version (China) V7.1.3.0.LHNCNCK for Redmi Note 3 here!
How did the Register Helper get into your phone?

I got the register helper app too after installing this week's rom from this site, never seen it before.. Images attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-09-19-10-09_com.chinaunicom.registerhelper.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-09-19-10-09_com.chinaunicom.registerhelper.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_2016-01-09-19-10-03_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-09-19-10-03_com.miui.home.png
    986.4 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: feds64 and pramod
I got the register helper app too after installing this week's rom from this site, never seen it before.. Images attached
Me too. same thing I saw after updating to 6.1.7

And as the number coding, its not Android 6 (MM), but 5 (LP) only.

Why this series as name. It creates confusion. I thought its 6, so I downloaded and updated my 5.12.31 unnecessarily. Wasting of time and data. Nothing much change.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Now the download link nowhere to be found...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
some new news about what you comment a few days ago? your friend with good contacts in xiaomi told you that this week the issue was solved bootloader? thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: feds64
To the people who is redirected to the unlock page... isn't there any solution through this way yet? Should I stop trying this website? Thanks... i am not completely updated about this issue.

Last edited:
hahaha, ok, i see... just what i expected. But... im trying to get the code and all time having the same error message in the unlock site. Some error about 10 letters... so i think im not filling propperly the fields... The first one is the name, the second the country code, the third the phone number, and the 4th just the message asking for unlock, right?

hahaha, ok, i see... just what i expected. But... im trying to get the code and all time having the same error message in the unlock site. Some error about 10 letters... so i think im not filling propperly the fields... The first one is the name, the second the country code, the third the phone number, and the 4th just the message asking for unlock, right?
It doesn't have anything to do with the number of letters actually. I got that error message when I posted any characters that were not chinese. So I wrote my text in english, then google translated it to chinese - went through fine like that. Make sure all the characters are chinese and not ignored by the translator for some reason. I actually had to do the same with my own name also, which probably lead to something funky for chinese readers.

Reactions: feds64

You can't have spaces in any field.
So only use your first name.
Fill in your number accordjg to the country code.
So the country code is selected, you start your number with a 6.
Then enter the reason withput spaces aswell, so something like ToHaveMultiLanguage.

Than join the waiting, just like almost everyone else... :(

Oh, and dont let chrome translate the page you are watching, or it gives an error when trying tot send the confirmation text.

Yeah im getting that error everytime when I enter my own number, seems like a problem with +31(Netherlands) somehow.
Not using Google Translate.

OK. Try an incognito page (from the start), fill everything in accordingly, and then you should not get the error. You might have to tab the send again button after a minut.

En als het niet lukt, dan zal ik het met plezier even uitleggen int Nederlands. Ik heb er ook lang genoeg op gesukkelt.