Unable to flash Xiaomi.eu phone wont boot

jjoeshua

Members
Mar 13, 2020
I have xiaomi.eu rom for last six months or more, I have stock rom 12.04. global , bootloader unlocked.
First problem start when I try to flash TWRP, I do it without errors,but when I try format data, I got error Unable to mount data, after that partition show Omb, I must go back to stock ,to restore partition, then I try with different version of TWRP, Install xiaomi.eu rom but ,phone just restart and goes to TWRP, I try weekly Android 11, Android 10, always the same..
Why I dont have in TWRP when I go to wipe data System ?
I try change rom to Chinese stock 12.0.9. its the same..
TWRP making me problem.. system partition also.
I have flashed Xiamoi.eu last week ,this I cant.
What should I do?

I have xiaomi.eu rom for last six months or more, I have stock rom 12.04. global , bootloader unlocked.
First problem start when I try to flash TWRP, I do it without errors,but when I try format data, I got error Unable to mount data, after that partition show Omb, I must go back to stock ,to restore partition, then I try with different version of TWRP, Install xiaomi.eu rom but ,phone just restart and goes to TWRP, I try weekly Android 11, Android 10, always the same..
Why I dont have in TWRP when I go to wipe data System ?
I try change rom to Chinese stock 12.0.9. its the same..
TWRP making me problem.. system partition also.
I have flashed Xiamoi.eu last week ,this I cant.
What should I do?
Before flash reset un twrp and try to format data/yes

Enviado desde mi Redmi K30 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Before flash reset un twrp and try to format data/yes

Enviado desde mi Redmi K30 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Its not possible, when I try to format data I got error, unable to mount data.. after that partition show 0mb, I can do nothing instead of flash stock again, to restore partition.
I try all working TWRP version on LMI