Unlock Bootloader And Flash Xiaomi.eu

croccio

Members
Dec 6, 2016
Hi guys, i'm new and i've bought two xiaomi device REDMI 4A and MI4C from gearbest. They've custom rom from gearbest. So how can i unlock bootloader and flash xiaomi.eu rom? i don't find an "HOW TO" section in the forum. Maybe i've missed it.

Thanks,
A

request to unlock bootloader first, it's a long long journey :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to unlock the bootloader but you need to have a developer ROM to do it.

1. Install ADB drivers on your PC.
2 Apply for unlock code from Xiaomi.
3. Unbox your phone from GearBest
4. Flash a developer ROM, enable developer options, unlock use MiPC suite.

If you're new to this stuff, this is an excellent tutorial on Youtube if you dislike text tutorials

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Morvarid
hi guys i unlock bootloader on redmi 4a. on mi4c i can't unlock it. mi flash unlock says Cannot verify device, Device account is different [...]

i get permission by sms to unlock it and account on mi4c and mi flash unlock are the same. how can i do? i've have to wait how many days???

hi guys i unlock bootloader on redmi 4a. on mi4c i can't unlock it. mi flash unlock says Cannot verify device, Device account is different [...]

i get permission by sms to unlock it and account on mi4c and mi flash unlock are the same. how can i do? i've have to wait how many days???
Remove other device from your account. Check it on mi account->devices. And open dev option->check device unlock->add device to unlock

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Morvarid
thanks @crazyhorsea29 but it says that my device not exists. so I downgraded to the last official firmware with unlocked BL with mi flash from edl mode and unlock it. Than flash twrp and eu version of miui.

Reactions: crazyhorsea29
When your bootloader is unlocked, u can easily flash WinDroid on your pc and flash twrp and supersu. And for me Windroid installed automatically necessary drivers.

I was still unable to boot to twrp but i used the flasboot to get booted to twrp. Once i did it i just flashed the xiaomi.eu rom.

[CITA = "croccio, mensaje: 342.468, miembro de: 165774"] Hola chicos i desbloquear gestor de arranque en redmi 4a. en mi4c no puedo desbloquearlo. millas de desbloqueo de flash aparece No puede verificar dispositivo, la cuenta de dispositivo es diferente [...]

i obtener el permiso de SMS para desbloquearlo y cuenta en mi4c y mi flash de desbloqueo son los mismos. ¿Como lo puedo hacer? He tengo que esperar cuántos días ??? [/ quote]