Unlock bootloader is now impossible

miss5tability

Members
May 1, 2019
Hi im new here and with Xiaomi phone, and i try today unlock bootloader ive done everything proper beside this: getting a sms from xiaomi - which is imposibble cuz the web page dont generate now this site when u write a name and phone number to get a feedback from xiaomi!
This is 1
2 is a proper s!#$t from xiaomi a i cant log on miui forum on PC or Phone app

Is there any chance to unlock bootloader or log in to miui forum or i have to sell this @!@#E phone and go buy something not retadrdet as xiaomi approach ?
miss jenna:)

Hi im new here and with Xiaomi phone, and i try today unlock bootloader ive done everything proper beside this: getting a sms from xiaomi - which is imposibble cuz the web page dont generate now this site when u write a name and phone number to get a feedback from xiaomi!
This is 1
2 is a proper s!#$t from xiaomi a i cant log on miui forum on PC or Phone app

Is there any chance to unlock bootloader or log in to miui forum or i have to sell this @!@#E phone and go buy something not retadrdet as xiaomi approach ?
miss jenna:)

1st off, you need to go to
Follow the instructions there then wait for the SMS code to be sent to you. The SMS code is not instantaneous, it takes some days to receive it ONCE the unlock is granted!

You will also need to download the Unlocking tool (Compatible with Windows only!) http://miuirom.xiaomi.com/rom/u1106245679/3.3.1212.33/miflash_unlock-3.3.1212.33.zip

2nd, swearing won't win you any hearts or favours... Learn to use some intelligence please!

Reactions: polonyk