Unlock Bootloader With 2 Devices

Andreas SPENGER

Members
Dec 28, 2016
hello.

thank you for your extremely good work and for helping us with your ROMs and your knowledge.

i've a few questions...

....i have just unlocked bootloader on my mi5s and i installed xiaomi.eu Rom...(dev. Rom) ... it works really fine...

...now i want to install it on my redmi note 4 64gb/3gb...

...is it necessary to unlock bootloader for installing?
...how is it possible to request an unlock if i have two xiaomi devices on one account, i cant change devices on the side for unlock request...
...i tried with mi unlock tool...but it "cant verify device" i am on global stable..

is there a possibility to flash dev. or stable eu.rom without unlocking bootloader...just flash twrp and installing ROM?

Thank you for your answer!

hello.

thank you for your extremely good work and for helping us with your ROMs and your knowledge.

i've a few questions...

....i have just unlocked bootloader on my mi5s and i installed xiaomi.eu Rom...(dev. Rom) ... it works really fine...

...now i want to install it on my redmi note 4 64gb/3gb...

...is it necessary to unlock bootloader for installing?
...how is it possible to request an unlock if i have two xiaomi devices on one account, i cant change devices on the side for unlock request...
...i tried with mi unlock tool...but it "cant verify device" i am on global stable..

is there a possibility to flash dev. or stable eu.rom without unlocking bootloader...just flash twrp and installing ROM?

Thank you for your answer!

1.You need an unlocked bootloader for Xiaomi.eu Rom's
2. I think it's 30 days wait between each new unlock application but have heard people using different Email/Mobile number for another application...
3. You can install China Developer or Global Developer via SP flash tools now without unlocking as you will need developer to unlock anyway: http://forum.xda-developers.com/red...redmi-note-4-unlock-bootloader-t3517806/page3

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk