Unlock Problem: It Stucks At 50% With Error:

ilkertr

Members
Nov 1, 2012
unlock problem: it stucks at 50% with error:
Error - Couldn't verify device, "Current account is different with account info on device"

REDMI 3
miui 7.1.1.0.0(LHPCNCK)
UID: 70311159

I have the same problem how can we installation à new rom with the bootloader locked

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Stuck at 50% means that you don't have China Developer ROM.
Only with China Developer ROM you can unlock the bootloader.
So flash CH-DEV ROM, unlock the bootloaderr and flash whatever ROM you want afterwards...

Stuck at 50% means that you don't have China Developer ROM.
Only with China Developer ROM you can unlock the bootloader.
So flash CH-DEV ROM, unlock the bootloaderr and flash whatever ROM you want afterwards...
Will global developer ROM Work?

And can i flash developer ROM over Stable Using updater App?

Without brick??

I'm not sure about global DEV ROM, so better use CN DEV, as this will work for sure.
Don't mess around with other ROM as this might lead to bricking your phone and you only need this ROM for unlocking.
If you are on an official ROM flashing via updater app should work but have MiFlash at hand in case it doesn't.

I'm not sure about global DEV ROM, so better use CN DEV, as this will work for sure.
Don't mess around with other ROM as this might lead to bricking your phone and you only need this ROM for unlocking.
If you are on an official ROM flashing via updater app should work but have MiFlash at hand in case it doesn't.
Can you teach me full process including MIFlash tool??

i don't want my device to be bricked as i can't afford another one.

I have the same error since i use the ROM from G*ldway Store.
I install CN developer ROM using download method.
Then i unlocked the device. Install TWRP then flash xiaomi.eu ROM.
The only problem with latest ROM ist that there is no LTE option.
If you change data to SIM 2, you need to deaktivate SIM 1 in order to allow SIM 2 to have WCDMA option..

how can install cn developper if i dont have access to the recovery, and the miflash tool request bootloader unlocked?

I had the same problem with Redmi 3. I bought it online and it came with a re-seller ROM which is why it could not be unlocked.
However there is thread on the redmi 3 official forum entitled Redmi 3 Fastboot Guide and it was a life saver.
Follow the instructions exactly, and it will work. Despite the title it does not use Fastboot, so do not boot to fastboot, but read the instructions carefully for the way to boot the device for this procedure.
It will work with a locked device, it did for mine.
I now have my phone unlocked, rooted and with MI8 rom from this site installed.
For those who maybe experiencing no SIM detected, this will clear up that problem.
My phone is working like a dream, thanks to the great guys who did all the hard work both on this site and in the thread above.

Unfortunately I cannot post the link because of forum rules.