Unlock_hyperOS_ Global devices

It must be there..
In any case, do not follow the instructions.
Thank you, I see it now, I'm blind... So, yeah, it asks to download the Mi Community app and apply for authorisation. I just downloaded the app in the OP, v5.3.31. I guess I will wait until the 22nd and try again.

The only thing I can think about that may make this process more difficult for me, is that my account is linked to my personal phone number (and SIM card) and for the new X14 I'm using another SIM card (my work one) that has never been linked to any device in the past. Should I try again with my personal SIM card? What do you think?

- This guide is only for the Global version of the device!-
- To unlock the Chinese version of the device, you need a Chinese Xiaomi account of level 5. This means that if you are not Chinese or resident in China, there is no chance to unlock this device. These are the new rules since the arrival of HyperOS. You have to use paid services (like nculock and similar)

- This guide is only for the Global version of the device!-
- To unlock the Chinese version of the device, you need a Chinese Xiaomi account of level 5. This means that if you are not Chinese or resident in China, there is no chance to unlock this device. These are the new rules since the arrival of HyperOS. You have to use paid services (like nculock and similar)
Ok I see, so I go stay on stock rom

Thanks

However, you have a Xiaomi 12 that was launched with MIUI, so there is a chance to unlock the bootloader this way.
I go try

I have a Global 14 Ultra, my Xiaomi account is a couple years old but never registered in Xiaomi Community so it started from 0 when I got the device. Now up to 36 days, can apply for unlock, but the response is "Sorry, application failed Please try again later".

I just want to verify that this is the application limit thing or does that give a more specific message about limit being reached for the day?

Last edited: