Update Mi 4c 8.1.3.0 Stable

Nank18

Members
Sep 11, 2016
Greeting fellow Mi 4c users!

A China stable ROM update (V8.1.3.0.LXKCNDI) for our beloved Mi 4c has been rolled out? Have you checked it out yet? Have a look at the changelog below nad if you want to update to it, feel free to use the download links given to download them. Happy flashing everyone! Cheers!

System
Optimization - Improved system security (12-13)
http://en.miui.com/thread-446235-1-1.html

Hi,
i flashed the xiaomi.eu V8.1.3.0 stable for mi4c and have bugs (on playstore when i install apps i have fc the androi.process.media has stopped).
Also the phone runs very slow.

It is also impossible to download, to surf the internet because the process android closes all alone.
Work bacler too fast from xiaomi.
C is inaceptable.

I have downloaded xiaomi.eu 8.1.3.0 LXKCNDI and have it installed on my device (Mi4c)... Though, I have encountered the same error/bug I still managed to install some apps (Facebook, Messenger, Skype, Camera 360 ). All works fine... At first, it closes but after the google play services have updated it worked and manage to open all apps without any errors.

What I did was, to ignore the error that pop-ups. When playstore will closed, just reopen it again then try to search and install the app and then ignore the error that pops-up.

Last edited:
Greeting fellow Mi 4c users!

A China stable ROM update (V8.1.3.0.LXKCNDI) for our beloved Mi 4c has been rolled out? Have you checked it out yet? Have a look at the changelog below nad if you want to update to it, feel free to use the download links given to download them. Happy flashing everyone! Cheers!
I was expecting a lot on this update, my customers too. Thanks for theard

Has a bug with android.process.media. You could at least try it before " happy flashing".

Anyway, 8.1.2 works great (for me atleast)

in the latest stable firmware incomplete translation into russian language.This and 8.1.2 and 8.1.3

Attachments

• 0LJJEJLarE0.jpg+-+Средство+просмотра+фотографий+Windows+2016-12-23+13.09.21.png
    0LJJEJLarE0.jpg+-+Средство+просмотра+фотографий+Windows+2016-12-23+13.09.21.png
    774.4 KB · Views: 622
And... I would downgrade to 7.5.4 soon, in 8.1.2 antutu scores multiple times with 45k, but in 7.5.4, it was over 65k in 3 cool-start tests (best for hi-3D games).
Dual apps, nice ui, second space and whatsoever but perfomance is not being highlighted at all.

Edit:

Updated to 8.1.3, get cpu governor tu underclock this down to 1.3ghz and voila antutu scores 61395 with system animation off, miui optimization off and device in cool state. Strange though why does full perfomance gets lower score. Bad naughty miui..

Last edited:
Hi, i also installed this version from xiaomi.eu, no errors, playstore works fine but the phone is overheating now, don't know why, was fine before so i'm going back to 8.1.2.0 for now. thanks

I have problems from version 8.1 to 8.1.3.0 stable:
GPS is unaccurate, losing positions many times. (tested on Waze)
The device is slows down many times that I not experienced when I used 8.0 MIUI.

Reactions: direkrit
I also have problems with GPS on 8.1.3.0.
Sometimes the GPS can's see enough satellites or loose them during the ride.
Is there any way to fix GPS on 8.1.3.0?

Last edited:
I tried this version again and the phone started to act like crazy, when trying to touch and open an app it opens 2 apps but i only touched 1 app, also when trying to swap page to see all the apps it's showing me all the screens instead of swapping page, the phone it's not answering well, it works after a restart, but after a while it does the same thing again..
does anyone knows why? this is not happening with 8.1.2.0.. thanks.

I had, apparently - I assume 1 days ago (07-01-2017) automatically installed the version 8.1.3.0(LXKCNDI) installed and it works as before. As I live in the Netherlands the chinese ROM gives other nuisances so that every time, after an upgrade I have lost my Google account and for example it replaces my Hackers keyboard with the standard sogu keyboard and some other nuisances as well. But I bought this phone with GearBest (never do business with them!!!, they sell in the US and also in Europe but warranty is nonexisting (well 45 days!!) which is in violation of EU law and more problems) but it functiona up till now without problems. I would love to install the EU ROM but I'm very hesitant as another chinese telephone I bought several years ago bricked when I tried to install another ROM and was irreparable.

I'm on 8.1.3.0 and have no problems. Score on AnTuTu benchmark is 68k.
Not sure why so many people are experiencing force closes.

This firmware is not fully translated into Russian.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-40-37-824_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-17-17-40-37-824_com.miui.home.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 712
Last edited: