Update problem

worthierhook

Members
Jan 20, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have some problem with update. When the phone restart to enter into twrp for installing the update, that doesn't do nothing, and the error Is caused by Memory encryption. On the last 2 months for updating my phone i had to wipe my phone by twrp and then the update can be installed. Do i have to do this everytime i Need to update or There are a solution for this?
Thanks

Hello everyone!
I have some problem with update. When the phone restart to enter into twrp for installing the update, that doesn't do nothing, and the error Is caused by Memory encryption. On the last 2 months for updating my phone i had to wipe my phone by twrp and then the update can be installed. Do i have to do this everytime i Need to update or There are a solution for this?
Thanks
Curious, Just to know:
What phone is it about? and what TWRP version are you with?

Reactions: worthierhook
Last edited:
Reactions: worthierhook
SAME.
Soundforge link is the latest donwload link with all the different version. You take VINCE version
Sorry for the long wait but i was very busy. If i install this twrp, i Need to re-install the system or i can install that without re-install system?

Sorry for the long wait but i was very busy. If i install this twrp, i Need to re-install the system or i can install that without re-install system?
To be perfect have a factory reset (wipe all) before just reflashing the rom. It may work without wiping, but I didn't test that.