leofavio1310

Members
Sep 10, 2016
Good morning.
I write the second part of the post that I created yesterday. And more than anything to consult them or ask you who know more about the subject.

I had the weekly version 20.3.27 of MIUI 11 installed, when I switched to the beta version of miui 12 20.4.30 I had complications that finally managed to repair almost all of them.

My doubt is that, when trying to return to the weekly version 20.3.27, the phone automatically jumps to fastboot, I'm not sure, but I think it is known as brick.

In no way can I go back to the previous version, not even using a backup that I had generated with twrp.

The only way I found that the phone works for me is by installing the official global version using fastboot, which is version 11.0.3. From that step, it only allows me to upgrade to beta miui 12, if I try it with miui 11 again fastboot comes out.

My doubts:
Do you think that's because of the anti-rollback?
Do you know if I can remove the anti-rollback?
What other option do I have to install on my phone because it still has many MIUI 12 failures?
And the last one, if I install the official 11.0.3 can I install magiskmask?

Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro doesn't have ARP. You can flash Magisk with any MIUI ROM. As far as your fastboot stuck problem, follow this.

Recover from device stuck in fastboot without miflash and fastboot rom

- Download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--4VftXxw1F17JQ_FC4FQSGMsN6PtRSS/view?usp=drivesdk

- Copy it and your recovery img to pc and use them in below commands

- Execute the following commands in fastboot mode exactly as written

fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta_dv_shivsom.img

fastboot flash recovery your_recovery.img

-Then press and hold power and vol up till you see recovery

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk